Braile

*ισ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ¢яєαтєву мαяνєιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: HIGHSCHOOL 2
Chapter 3- Braille

"Spider-G, I think I'll be late for school...", I said quietly. I held my position and waited for White Tiger's next move.
"What did you just call me?", Gwen asked.
"The White Tiger. She's back again. She's at the Fisk construction site."
Two-inch claws slowly descended from all ten of White Tiger's fingertips. All ten resemble tiny swords.
"Stay out of this Spider-Man. This doesn't concern you." Her faint British accent made it kinda difficult NOT to wonder what she looked like under the mask.
"Did you kill all of these men?! They were just doing their job!"
"I wish I had."

Her costume made mine look like a cheap, red jacket with baby-blue sweatpants. Actually, that's exactly what my costume IS. Add thin water shoes and fingerless--black gloves for my stick power to work and there's my suit.

~Could she be smart enough to make all of this on her own? Or does she have a team like me helping her behind the scenes~

"Either way, you're coming with me. You still need to make up for those jewels you stole last night.", I said as I stepped over the unconscious--possibly dead--roided-out man on the floor. "There's milk at the precinct if that'll convince you, Tiger."
"I have a job to finish. This playtime is only distracting me from taking out Fisk." White Tiger swan dived into the preexisting hole she made earlier and ran.
"You lactose intolerant, or are you running from my bad jokes?" I followed her onto the nineteenth floor of Fisk's unfinished tower.

She was fast. VERY fast. I'm talking Captain America-level speeds. Ever since I started this superhero gig, Raj has insisted that I watch old Avengers footage. Something about learning how to do what they do or something like that. I'm a scientist, not a martial artist.

In the middle of a hot pursuit--I pulled out my grapple gun from my front jacket pocket, thus catching her ankle mid-stride. She tripped onto the sawdust floorboard and let out a couple of swear words. I walked the grapple back in like a dog leash, but I left the actual grip on her ankle. She isn't going anywhere.
"Running isn't going to be an option this time.", I said as I approached her swiftly. Sirens began to blare from below. Without hesitating, she palmed her hand out causing her claws to pop free. Her claws cut the wire from my homemade masterpiece!
"HEY! STOP DAMAGING ALL OF MY EQUIPMENT!!!"
"STOP GETTING IN THE WAY THEN!"
"STOP DOING THINGS TO MAKE ME GET IN THE WAY!"
She used her upper body to push herself off of the flimsy floor like a kung fu master. She landed on her feet and then peeled the hook off of her ankle allowing herself some mobility. White Tiger sprinted towards me and struck me dead in my jaw. She continued with a combo of moves, and I could only stand there helplessly. A foot to the stomach, a palm to the nose, and an elbow to my eye. I was on the floor wishing I had stayed in my bed.
"Who knew Spider-Man would be my first kill?", she said as she walked over to grab a supply drill of some sort. Uncle Ben had a similar tool when the supply shop was open.
"Even if you kill me, what you're doing is wrong."
She paused just before shanking me with the pointy piece of the drill. I looked for a way out--but I just couldn't move. I was frozen. Her wrist shattered my lens. Plus, I couldn't hear Gwen anymore. I didn't know what to do. How to escape.
"Y'know... I'll let you live.", she said out of random. Her voice implied she almost felt sorry for attacking me.

~Maybe I got through to her~

Without further questions--I got off the uncomfortable and unstable floor to see a piece of broken lens.