Eddie Brock (Part 2)

*ισ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ¢яєαтєву мαяνєιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: HIGHSCHOOL 2
Chapter 13- Eddie Brock (Part 2)

"Sooo... how'd that conversation between you and Gwen go?", I asked Ava as the weight training coach took role. Our class was filled with guys who were already sweating. We haven't even done anything yet. There was two other girls, none that I recognized. I'm thankful Ava is in this class with me. I honestly know no one else and it's haunting. This class, weight training, is built so you can socialize with other people. I'M NOT A GOOD SOCIALIZER! Heck, I'd probably start a conversation based around NANITES and how hundreds can fit on a dime. Tony Stark's suit created... getting side tracked--but yeah I suck at talking to people and I don't like it one bit. Nope. Nada. I kept my math binder above my face to secretly whisper to Ava who was by my right. We sat a bleacher row above everyone else and didn't pay attention to roll call like the rest of the class.

"It went fine. Stop askin'." She opened her backpack and pulled out an Oz along with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The bread had those seeds on it. The ones that are expensive! Those kind.
"You don't have to do that New York accent. We've been through this." My stomach growled as I watched her eat. We aren't allowed to have snacks in the gym, but I don't think she cared.
"I LOVE mocking everyone else here though. It's funny."
"You're doing it very well I'll give you that. Can you just talk to me with your normal voice?"
"Why?"
"Because it feels personal. I don't want the fake you."
"You think I care about what you want? I told you this many times before, Parker. I'm here to get Fisk, not make friends with your little 'hero team' hahaha. Luck is the only reason we're working together."
"T-Thats not true. You like me. You wouldn't of-"
"Jesus Christ Parker! Can you stop being so annoying? How the hell does Gwen deal with you?!"

~Well that was rude. I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut the entire period. Let's see if she likes that, since she wants to be a jerk~

"Fine. I won't say a word."
"Good. Peace and quiet. Peace and quiet? Wait, stop. Don't stop talking."
I ignored her. I don't know a lot about women, but I do know that they're complicated. If they say one thing, they mean something else BUT expect you to somehow know what's going on in their brain. If I ask for pizza, but I want steak and Aunt May brings home pizza, how does that even make sense. Just say what you want and you'll get what you want.
Ava tugged on my shirt sleeve and kept telling me to talk to her.
"Huh? You just told me to sto-"
"YES, I KNOW."
"You're more confusing than Bailey."
"I-I can't be in quiet places. There needs to be noise."
"Um... ok?"

The weight training coach called my name in roll and stared directly into my soul, piercing it with the needle of rage and disgust.
"Mr. Parker, glad to see YOU join weight training!" His voice was dripping sarcasm. I could hear the drops hit the floor as I replayed his 'Mr Parker' over and over in my head.

"Damn, he sounded excited to see you. Hehe.", Ava whispered in my ear. Her lavender scent was back. I felt bad because I was so excited to be next to her. She's stunning and smells so... good. I started to reminisce on Liz Allan except... I can't kiss her. Gwendolyne Stacy would kill me. "Yeah. None of the coaches here like me."
"Why is that? You're pretty... pretty -uh-"
She looked at my arms and continued stuttering like Bill from IT. "you're pretty -uh- yeah! Yeah, you're... big."
"Wha?"
"Your arms. They're above -um- above expectation."
"Oh. Yeah. Spider bite."
"Coooool!"
"Are you ok?", I asked.
"Yep!"
"Can you -um- stop looking at my arms?"
"Yeah! So sorry. Now I see how Gwen deals with you."
"Hey! Chill."
"Just saying. Have you two-" She created a circle with her index finger and thumb and stuck her other finger into the circle. I've spent enough time in public school to know what that means.
"Are you twelve? Just say sex."
"Fine. Have you two had sex yet? Do you love her? What do you like in girls? Do you like girls with black hair?"
"Are you hitting on me?"
"No. I barely know you."
"Mhm sure, Ava."
"Well scratch that topic then. You wanna go looking for trouble this afternoon? Maybe look for the person who sent that sofa wearing weirdo after us?"
"I'm grounded."
"Who the fuck cares?"
"UHHH, MAYBE MY AUNT?!"
"You said that too loud. The other kids are gonna start staring. I don't want to be seen talking to lame Peter Parker."
"Ugh. My Aunt cares. I don't want to make her worry any more than she already does, Ava."
"But we have to-"
"I know what we have to do but... just not this week."
"My mom isn't going to want me staying here much longer Peter. If you don't help in the next three days I'm doing it myself and my way."
"Give me your number and I'll text you."
"My mom reads my messages, so we have to use a different app I like to use. The messages delete themselves."
"What's it called?"
"Mela."