Training My Way

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ мα∂є ву мαяνєℓ тнαт αяє ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: Highschool
Chapter 20- Training My Way

Monday. A couple of hours after the school attack. No one but cops and our team knows what truly happened.
Who knew my mask could be a symbol for something greater. I'm making a difference in this godforsaken world. Over time, hopefully, the public and press can see me as the good guy. Nearly every time I try to take out a Negative member, the cops' fire or food is thrown at me by the citizens of the big apple. Gwen said that it will take time, but we don't have time. Mr. Negative, Martin Lee, could appear from whatever dimension he was sucked into. If we're going to beat him, we're going to need more than just Cindy and I fighting him. Our team, Team Spider, is going to have to include the N.Y.P.D. We need to get into Oscorp, using Raj's dad's I.D., hopefully, some weird alien tech from Harry's files, and then make a portal. I have no idea, but Gwen wants me to stay optimistic. Cindy just wants to punch everything and let out all of her steam from her nonexistent parents. Raj is just having the time of his life. Mary Jane, Gwen's best friend, is just here for the Bugle it seems like. Bailey. Poor Bailey. The mom of the group. She just wants me to be safe. If Aunt May knew about my powers, she'd react just like Bailey. We've known each other since sixth grade and now everything is different. I think she is the most affected out of all of us. I haven't been in her life for the past month like Raj has. I hope... I pray, that he hasn't taken my place. None of it matters. Getting into trouble and fighting a God like this is going to have consequences. No one can be my friend or in Gwen's case, my girlfriend. Everyone is acting like this is a start of a new thing, but I hope it isn't. I can't let anyone die like how my uncle did and my parents did. No one should go through that suffering. But that's what the team is for. To fight off terrible people and bring some hope to this city again. I just wish things were different. No powers, no bullying, and for my uncle and my parents to be here with me.

"Peter are you at the mark?", Gwen asked from her bedroom in the N.Y.P.D. precinct. She scared me, yet brought me back from the daydream. Raj, Mary, and Bailey were with her, and Cindy and I were out training. She's going to need it if she wants to help me. I pressed on my mask to turn my communications on. Gwen hacked, stole, one of the receivers. So now our unofficial team has the same information the cops do. Although, we can get to the crime scene faster than the opposition.
"I'm here.", I said to the team back home. "Ok, Cindy; you see those people down there?", I asked from the top of a roof. The criminals were down below
"Not blind, Bugboy.", Cindy whispered.
"But... weren't we bitten from the sa-"
"Just get on with it, Chief."
"I bet if the coms were off you'd be treating me a whole lot nicer. Anyway, you stay up here. One, you're kinda rubbing off on me. Two, so you can see how I take them out."
Cindy rolled her eyes. "Just because you've been out for a couple of weeks doesn't mean I can't help. What could you have possibly learned that I can't? I wanna hit something too!"
"It's not just about hitting them, although that part is fun. It's about precision. Sit back and enjoy the show trainee."
I dove off of the building and attacked them both using the sun as a blinding spot.
"Negative if you can hear me in there, just know that we're coming for you. You can stop using these nut jobs and let people go back to their normal lives m'kay?"
The two brain-dead goons came at me with everything they had. I just dodged a weaved as Raj told me to. He handles all of the fighting moves and stuff. I ran up the brick alley we were in and did a backflip, landing on the back of one henchman. I took his negative designed cowl off, ripping it in two, then leaped into the air off the previous man's neck and roundhouse kicked the last guy in the leg. Pretty sure I broke it. Although no screams were heard, I knew he was hurt. After all, these were just innocent civilians Martin takes and disposes of like trash bags. I picked the two unconscious men up and set them against a dumpster for the cops.