Cindy Moon (M)

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ мα∂є ву мαяνєℓ тнαт αяє ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: High School
Chapter 12- Cindy Moon (M)

The Captain didn't say anything. He stumbled out of my room and shut the door, shaking his head back and forth.
"Well that was interesting, but not in a good way. I need to see if Gwen is alright.", I told myself aloud.
I reached for my phone on the computer desk and looked at my messages.
"One from Liz and another from... Cindy? I haven't heard that name since 8th grade! I forgot I even had her in my phone."

Cindy Moon participated in a science fair with Bailey and I in Middle school. Bailey did more of the talking when Cindy walked near us. Over time, I started to see Cindy more and more at school and we ended up becoming friends. That ended 8th-grade year when I stopped talking to Sarah and her friends, Cindy being one of them.

The message read, "Hey Peter. I'm not sure if you've blocked me or not, but if you haven't then can you come by? I have something I want to show you in person, and I am sorry about your Uncle. I live in the apartment right by Stan's comic shop in the very top complex. The first room to the right up the elevator."

~What could she possibly need to show me in person? I could just sneak out of the precinct like I've been doing, but what if Captain Stacy wants to say sorry? Nah he won't. Better get my grapple gun as Gwen calls it~

I also grabbed my goggles in case someone takes a picture of a man scaling walls like a spider. I put my backpack on and walked out of my room.

~Ok ok... just avoid anyone who looks like a snitch. You've been doing this for a couple of weeks now Parker you got this~

The precinct is always crowded which makes it harder, but at the same time easier not to get caught. I kept my head down and my hood on, made my way to the air vent, and I was as free as a bird.

~I should probably text Cindy since it's getting kinda late~

Once I climbed out of the air vent and onto the roof, I immediately felt the sun's heat. The setting sun took my breath away. I finally felt a little peace since the incident. I shot a line to a building just across from the precinct, jumped, and let gravity do the rest.

**********
~How the fuck am I supposed to find one worker in an entire tower of people? Oh, there's a lobby person. Maybe she'll have answers~

I walked through the crowd of people to get to the tenant. She had rabbit-like teeth, a petite figure, and a horrible makeup facial. Somehow, it all looked... decent on her.

"Ma'am! May I help you? You seem lost.", she said to me while waving her hand.
"Oh. I'm just looking for Mr. Rata? Mr. Rava? I'm sure you understand who I'm asking for.", I whispered nervously. I started looking around and biting my lower lip as the woman typed on her computer.
"Mr. Ratha isn't expecting any guests. I'm afraid you will have to schedule an appointment if you want to see him."
I gave the fakest smile ever and said, "I- I'm sure he'll recognize me, ma'am."
She looked up at me, without moving her head, and said, in the most polite, but meanest way possible, "Rules are rules sweetheart. I'm certain that no visitors are allowed without an appointment unless it's family."