The End (Book 1)

*ισ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ мαє ву мαяνєтнαт αяє ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: Highschool
Chapter 29- The End (Book 1)

Mary- my mom just told me I'm moving in w her on the 10th

Me- omg that's so awesome! We can finally live our dream and survive high school together

Mary- I'm so glad he lost custody over me. The house was a mess

Me- you never let me go in

Mary- ik it was terrible. I didn't want to show you how I lived

Me- it's ok mj

Mary- hey I'm here now

Me- k

I hopped off of my spin chair and ran to the entrance to let Mary in. The precinct can only be opened from the inside unless you have a badge. An incident with Frances L. Barrison left the precinct in ruins, but this was before any of us Generation Z kids were born.

~Luckily I wasn't born in 2003. Being an eighth-grader while everyone else was a freshman would be so strange to imagine. December 21st~

I opened the thousands of bulletproof glass doors the get to the stairwell. Anyone could notice Mary Jane by her hair alone, not to even mention her puppy dog eyes.
"Oh. You brought Raj."
"Why wouldn't she? I'm amazing.", he said as he put his hand on his chest acting as if he were everything.
"Peter already told me about your insecurities."
He smiled. "During which makeout session?"
I quickly punched him dead in his stomach for that. He probably didn't even feel it due to me being weak at the moment.
"I'm kidding I'm kidding chill. It's getting kinda cold out here dude invite us in."
"If you weren't so busy picking on Peter and I, I would."
The entire time MJ just giggled at the two of us. She actually smiled. All I want is to see her be happy and content with life.
I used my badge ID and led the two to my own room.

~Peter may still be in there with Bailey. I hope they're okay~

Raj span around in circles. "I've never been in a girl's room before! Is there always this much stuff? I expected to see makeup. Oooowhatsinthisbox?"
"Don'tfuckingtouchthatbox!"
"Dude chill I just want to see what's in it! It's under your dresser for a reason."
"A MICROPHONE NOW LEAVE IT ALONE. You two, stay here. I'm going to go see if Peter is done talking with Bailey."
Before I could even make it out the door Raj already had a comeback. "Don't let Bailey steal Pete from you!"
"Why would you say that stupid?!"
"Chill MJ it's just a prank. Bailey is over Peter. I assume she is hahaha!"

That was the last of the conversation I was able to hear before shutting the door. I tugged on my crop top a bit to reveal more of myself. Tossed my hair, tied it, and went to Peter's room.

~I wonder what's taking so long? Do MJ and I need to start having deep convos like this?~

I banged on Peter's door once, then twice, then another. Still no answer. I brushed my face with my hand and turned around.
"Gwen?"
I jolted around so quickly, that my hair untied and flew across my face.
"Peter! Hey, are you and Bailey able to come to my room?"
I could only see Peter's face and nothing behind him.
"Ummmm... maybe. Can you give us some more time to catch up? It'll only take a few minutes!"
"Of course! Take as long as you need."
As I walked away, I did a cringe-worthy and just out-of-character move. I cupped my hands making a heart with them.