Bayville

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ мα∂є ву мαяνєℓ тнαт αяє ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: High School
Chapter 15- Bayville

Ya know those moments in life when you know something drastic is about to happen? Maybe it's when your dipshit dad tries to kill your mother because the Giants lost a game. Maybe you send nudes to the WRONG guy and he shows every goddamn person on the bus he rides on. Today feels like another one of "those" days. Yep! One of "those" days. I try not to think about it, but how can you not when you're constantly reminded every time you step foot inside of your own ugly, worn down, terrible house. Every morning I wake up to my dad cooking warm hot pancakes with a side of bacon... yeah no. It's the total opposite of that cliche bullshit. Not trying to sound edgy I'm just being myself. I'm being my outside self. I have two types of people inside of me. I have the outside Mary Jane who is tough, dumb, and a supposed whore like everyone in my family. On the inside, you actually have a very timid, intelligent, and innocent girl who tries to act like her home and social life doesn't affect her. Putting on that mask every day starting at 8 AM and ending at 3:30 PM isn't going to work forever. Sometimes, I get too excited when the teacher asks a question on a topic I like. Rarely does that ever happen. I have to keep my outbursts under complete control or I'll just draw more attention to myself. I understand every class I'm in and my grades are above average. It isn't hard being above average in Bayville. Everyone is a druggie and doesn't care about their education. I don't know why I do either. I get picked on and bullied for being smart and when I do something dumb I get picked on and bullied.

~And there goes my alarm~

I take a deep breath. Then another deep breath. Then another three relaxing breaths. Today was the first day of school. Sucks that I won't be able to go with Gwen to Midtown until I move in with my mom. I didn't tell Gwen one of the main reasons why I'm moving with my mom. My dad beat me a couple of weeks ago. Being the filmer I am, I got the whole catastrophe on my phone. My life fell into ruination again after that. I still have the punch marks on my face and the scratches on my arm. I turned the blasting alarm off on my phone to hear my dad cursing.

~What's new. Either he ran outta beer or the prostitute he's smashing is making him feel extra special today. As long as it's not me I'll be happy~

I swung the covers off of my face and then put them back on me so I could let out a massive scream. My dog, sunny, stared at me like "What the hell is wrong with you"?

"Everything is wrong, Sunny. You're just a dog. All you have to worry about is not peeing or shitting on the floor. Oh and don't let me forget about your dog bowl. That's all you ever bark about. Hahahaha, get it! Because you're a dog and you can't talk... so you bark about... it. I hate my life."

I got out of bed to do my girly stuff. I put on my makeup to my eyebrows, cheeks, and eyes. I looked for you know what to hide my you know what on certain days of the month. I found my old camera in my beautiful bathroom. My bathroom has the wallpaper ripping off of it. I threw the camera on my bed and continued looking for a "girl's only device" while brushing my teeth. Not forgetting to brush my teeth when I have braces is the number one goal I have when waking up. I despise to even believe that I could have permanent damage to my teeth if I don't brush and floss enough. After brushing my hair, I went back to stare at the camera.