Midtown High (Part 2)

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ мα∂є ву мαяνєℓ тнαт αяє ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: High School
Chapter 17- Midtown High (Part 2)

We ended up at the principal's office, obviously. This was all my doing. After school today, I'm testing my powers to the max. And if I don't have enough time I'm trying tomorrow. I have to figure out how strong I am to stop Mr. Negative and finally make Gwen my girlfriend. She's waiting on me, and I don't know how long she can go on.

**********
I can definitely wait on Peter. He may be annoying sometimes with the responsibility I've been pushing him to do, but it's for the better of New York. Just because my feelings get in the way doesn't mean I don't want him to be the vigilante. The city is wayyy bigger and tougher to handle than I am. For now, I'll wait and be patient with Peter. I may know we were destined to be together but he probably doesn't. That sounded a bit extreme. Maybe not destined, but fate did lead us to each other. A crazy Vulture villain, spider-powers, and a wannabe god lead us to each other. There's no way we're breaking that. Plus, we've had oral sex. Not sex but oral. A blowjob. Ugh.

I put my pencil down and looked up at my homeroom classmates. I sat dead center in the classroom. I was alongside two skinny guys. They looked like Peter did before the spider bite. The class was completely quiet, and we only had a few minutes left until we went to an assembly. I picked up my phone to see what time it was. That was when I saw Peter's text.

Peter- I'm in the principal's office

~Jesus Christ already! The first goddamn day and you're already in trouble. I bet he was the one who vandalized and DESTROYED the library~

Me- What r u in for dude

Peter- it's not going to sound normal but it is completely natural when you think about it

Me- oh god :/

Peter- So when I was bitten by the spider Cindy Moon was also bitten too

~Oh... my... SJEJHEHWJDJDBDBEHH!!!! GIBBERISH~

Me- WHAT

Peter- Yea...
Peter- So when we get next to each other for a certain amount of time we try to (because nothing has happened) do "it"

Me- so u got busted in the middle of class for being Barney
Me- *Horny

Peter- lol Barney and yes... but nothing has happened
Peter- I'm sorry for what happened earlier toda-

I was only able to read an excerpt because of the bell. It was faint but there. I picked up my favorite bag and headed to the principal's office.

~Peter's probably not going to let Cindy help us defeat Mr. Negative. Hell, he barely lets me help. When we get back to the precinct we need to get those files from Oscorp or maybe we just need Harry Osborn. Luckily, Rajit is here at school and I know a certain redhead who can help us~

The school only gives you five minutes to get to your next class, but today doesn't count. I can just say I went to the bathroom or I got lost in the crowd on the way to the assembly. I could hear principal Webb yelling before I even got to his office. I peeked through the glass slit in the door and saw Peter and Cindy sitting down in front of Mr. Webb. He had his finger pointing at Peter. I guess he was getting all of the attention... in a terrible way. After another two minutes of standing on my tippy toes staring into the office door, the two came out. I backed away from the door and was stunned to see Mr. Webb come out first instead of Peter.

"Shouldn't you be in the gym, Ms. Stacy?", he asked me.
"I was actually here to ask you a -um- question! Where is the gym? No one noticed me when I asked."
He sighed and rubbed his eyes with his index finger and thumb. Annoyed, "This is why you freshman have an orientation day. Anyway, Mr. Parker or Ms. Moon here should be able to help you out with that."
"-um- thanks!", I awkwardly exclaimed.
I'm not very good at communicating with adults. Peter walks in circles and bites his nails, while I just stand there... strangely. I was able to look straight ahead and make eye contact with principal Webb. He was no taller than five foot eight. As I turned around to walk away, the two lovers tramped from getting chewed out on the first day of school. It wasn't even the first hour yet and they're already targets for the staff.