Mary, Meet Peter

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ мα∂є ву мαяνєℓ ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: High School
Chapter 19- Mary, Meet Peter

"Midtown, Bayville, and other schools in the Queens area will have pre-assignments online and school won't be open until further notice. That's all until after the break."

~Well my Monday is off to a fantastic four start. Punny. Pun. Haaaaaashit~

I turned the miniature-sized TV off in my room. It wasn't even a TV. More like a tablet. I let the window up to get some fresh air after what happened down in Midtown high school. The antique window cracked and some of the bright paint crippled. My entire room was like this. Death and hopelessness. All except my dog Sunny. That's why I named her Sunny. To be the sun and hope in my life. Plus, her fur is plush, bright, and macadamia white like the sun. She lit my whole cramped room. And my life too. I grabbed my phone from its charging dock and went to Gwen's messages. This is the second time she's been involved with the Negative crime lord. Her crush's Uncle died in a horrific accident involving him.

Me- Hey r u ok?

It took a while but she finally replied about ten minutes later. With that spare time, my dad and I watched a bit of a movie we like. Yeah, no. I wish.

Gwen- Can we talk on the phone I need u
Me- can't

I would've called Gwen, but my father was still on the couch making temporary and cold love to that prostitute. Even though I was only in school for like an hour, how the hell is she still fucking that man.

Gwen- ur never able to talk on the phone
Gwen- but im ok

Me- sorry about what happened
Me- whats up

Gwen- its a long story. come by the precinct no one else is here but Peter and I. everyone went out for smoothies
Gwen- trust me

Me- so u wanna hangout?
Me- will your average ass bf be in the room?

Gwen- he's not average at all
Gwen- hehe
Gwen- i want you to meet him

~I wonder what she's hiding about him? Could he be black? Nah why would she have to hide that? Plus, black guys are pretty hot. That wouldn't work either with his uncle being white~

Me- i will be over at the precinct in a few
Me- won't take long bc my dad
Gwen- ok ill wait at the door for you

I tossed my phone, only to pick it back up again. I heard a bang on my already broken door.
"What did I tell you about locking the goddamn door!"
"S-sorry.", I mumbled while opening the door. "I was -uh- getting dressed." Sunny started to growl. Even my dog despises my dad.
"I don't give a shit about what you were doing."
The smell of his breath was riddled with alcohol and beer. It didn't take rocket science to know he was completely wasted... just like my time with him.
"Get that goddamn dog under control or it's going to the pound. Smells like absolute shit in here."

~That's because you came in~

"It's because I let up a window. Must be the construction outside and the dirt being lifted."
"Don't give a shit kiddo. I just wanted to let you know that your mom is coming over tomorrow, so you better have this place spotless."
He stumbled out of my room and slammed my door.

"My mother is coming over.", I thought out loud. "Hopefully, Sunny, she can get US out of here. I don't know what I'd do without you."
I wanted to cry. Finally being able to see my mom after so long was heartwarming even to a person with no heart. I brushed my blood-red hair out of the way and looked at my multiple cameras. Most were used for school projects and others were for filmmaking. Each camera speaks differently. Each camera is like a fingerprint or a tune to a song. Kids at my school do weed and heroin. I do cameras and film.