Eddie Brock (M)

*ισ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ¢яєαтєву мαяνєιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: HIGHSCHOOL 2
Chapter 12- Eddie Brock

2 YEARS AGO

"Hey Gwen? Are you coming with Flash and the rest of the squad for the after-party?", Rebecca asked.

We just won our first championship for cheerleading. Seventh grade. Rebecca was an old friend of mine, back when she wasn't slut shaming me. Back when no one was slut shaming me. It was just us on the bleachers drinking some Oz. Oz is a regular sugar drink. I should've been guzzling water like a semi does gas, but who cares. I'm was young. I'm a kid. The last day I really felt like one though. Two years ago, from a date I erased from my memory, was when I was raped. He's still out there--but I like to pretend my father arrested him and that he's going to die behind bars for what he did to me... for what he did to my family. The emotional damage. The emotional damage of never looking at a guy the same way I use to. The emotional damage of being so terrified of public bathrooms that I peed myself in class because I wanted to wait till I got home. Those. The rapist probably doesn't even know or CARE about how I feel. He probably hasn't learned his lesson to never do that to a young girl ever again! If he knows my name and where I go to school, why hasn't he said sorry yet? Why hasn't he said anything else to my face besides derogatory names!? Why?! Why does he let me cry at night wishing I was in someone else's pure body?! Just why!?

"Ehhh... you know I'm not into parties.", I told Rebecca.
"Come on! I just explained to you that Flash Thompson will be there. Literally everyone is coming! Hell, even Liz Allan is coming! You may even get laid tonight hahaha."
"You know I'm not about that life.", I gently said. I tried going to one of those middle school parties in sixth grade, but everyone was trying to hit on each other and act like they were older than they really are. It was exciting at first. Talking to people, watching kids drink, having a few sips of my own, but I wanted to go home as soon as this guy tried to force himself onto me. I couldn't see him very well, but he looked tall and much older than me. The mansion sized apartment in which the party took place in was dark, smokey, and he smelt like a bus full of people that hadn't showered in three weeks. I've never been to one since and I plan to keep it that way out of fear and common sense.

I took the navy blue bow out of my ponytail and placed it into my Larson duffle bag. Rebecca didn't seem too happy that I denied her plan for us to get wasted at the age twelve.
"You're such a goody two-shoes. One of these days you're gonna look back and say, 'Damn... I was stupid in seventh grade! I should've fucked Flash Thompson when I got the chance. Should'a messed around and got into some real music.' Your weird emo shit is too suicidal for me hahaha."

I ignored her comment and smiled away like everything was ok. It wasn't. Nothing was ok. Nothing at all was relatively ok that day.

"Hey--I have to use the bathroom. I'll be out in a second."
"Hurry back. I don't want to be sitting alone if some creep decides to show up. I ain't some strong punching machine like you are hahaha."
"I'll stand and pee to save time.", I joked.

**********
"I hate guys. I've hated guys for a while now.", I explained to Ava.

Ava and I were in the girls bathroom. She ran and hid herself from the rest of the team because of reasons she's about to explain. I followed her in here after I called her a bitch and caught her crying her eyes out. I called her a that word, but I didn't think she'd cry. I need to watch what I say more.