Spider-Man Vs. Mr. Negative

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ мα∂є ву мαяνєℓ тнαт αяє ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: Highschool
Chapter 24- Spider-Man Vs. Mr. Negative

I had no idea how I was going to be fighting negative... but this isn't particularly what I had in mind! Carrying Liz Allan in my arms and dodging cars while the city falls into complete mayhem is NOT fun! I REPEAT! NOT FUN! Well, maybe the carrying Liz part is.

I glanced behind me to see where Negative and all of his glowing glory was. He looked more and more like a robot. Guessing his time in the Negative zone forced him to have to adapt to the harsh environment. Or he just wanted a cooler suit.

"Hey! Remember all of that stuff I would say to you when I took down your goons? Yea that was all a lie! I actually admire your persistence to become a god! Especially since you're just a man. A man who wants to become something greater when he's just Norman's Osborn bitch!"

A massive power surge went through the city. Every light and car went out. I jumped off the side of a building I was hiding on.
"Huh? Maybe that was too mean?", I said as I landed on a sidewalk with Liz's body over my shoulder.

I put Liz behind an old car in an almost abandoned parking lot. The blackout was still going on through the city. The sky was dimming rapidly and with no light... I needed to hurry.

"Ahhh. My fucking head.", Liz whined as she lazily tried to stand.
"Woah. You're -um- you're awake?", I said as I tried to mask my voice. The mask did everything BUT that. Maybe Gwen thought since I was a loner no one could recognize my voice.
Liz began stepping backwards toward the worn out car. "You're- you're- you're the vigilante?! What am I? Why am I here? Where's my phone?!"
"Hey hey calm down.", I pleaded. "Do you... remember anything? Anything before you were controlled by an evil psychopath with the powers of a god?"

I chuckled at my own joke, but I don't think Liz found it amusing.

"How are you suppose to live up to people like Daredevil or Dr. Strange, when you can't even take people's lives seriously?"
"I -uh- I do I do. I just thought the joke would... never mind. Try to remember anything. Anything at all."
Liz stared into my mechanical eyes. "OH! I remember something! Peter Parker!"

~Oh nonononononono~

"Is Peter Parker ok? I don't remember much, but I remember meeting him for-"
"Oh thank god.", I mumbled. "He's ok actually. He's back at some... place. Police thing. THE POLICE PRECINCT! Yea that place. He's there with his over protective Aunt."

I felt a buzz in my jacket pocket. My phone.

"How do you know Peter's Aunt is over protective?"
I looked at my flip phone and saw the contact.

Aunt May :D

"And how do you get your eyes to do that? It's moving."
"I -uh- gotta take this call! Just..."