The Black Goo

*ισ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ¢яєαтєву мαяνєιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: HIGHSCHOOL 2
Chapter 20- The Black Goo

"Thanks for coming on such short notice Harry."
"Ahh it's no problem MJ."

I shuddered at the way he called me 'MJ'. It's different when Rajit says it, but when it's coming from a person who's known for his fuckboy antics, it sends chills up my goddamn spine. Luckily, I wasn't sitting next to him. Gwen and I sat in the back of the fancy Rolls-Royce, while he drove.

After Harry's mental breakdown on the school bus, and him switching schools just to be with me

After Harry's mental breakdown on the school bus, and him switching schools just to be with me... I don't envision a future where I'll EVER ask him for anything else again. Putting Maxine and I's life in the hands of such creep is something I would NEVER normally do. But Peter's life is in danger as Ava told us. 

"Did you text Raj?", Gwen asked nervously.
"Yeah I told him.", I said with a smile to soothe her.
"Is this you guy's stop?", Harry asks.
"We have arrived.", Kari--the voice assistant built into my phone, announces.
Harry chuckles. "I guess so. Ooo who's that?" Harry lets the window down and points at... Ava.
"Damn she's fine. You know her, MJ?"
"Please don't call me that and yes I do. She has a boyfriend."
"Guys don't give a fuck about boyfriends haha. You got her number?"
"Just pull over."
"Nope haha. Not until you give me her number."

~Oh my fucking God~

Gwen felt incredibly uncomfortable. Her face went from bored to 'Mary please get me out of here'. After the day she's had--I will not let this asshole make her feel more helpless than she already does.

"Harry pull over the goddamn car!"
"Chill chill! It was just a joke for fucks sake goddamn. You know I would never do anything to-"
As soon as that dipshit neared five miles per hour--Gwen and I made a run for it towards the library.
"Where'd you get that cool car from?", Raj asked. He got here quicker than we did.
"No time for talking *pant* we have to get inside!"
"W-Why?", he asked.
"Just do what she said.", Ava commanded.
We all speed walked into the deaf library, making a scene.
"Let's sit in the back.", Raj said.
Ava walked passed me as Gwen and I stood near the entrance of the library trying not to look completely foolish.
"Do you smell that?", Gwen asked.
I shook my head and replied. "Smell what?"

**********
Being inside Oscorp felt insidious. Knowing that this is the building where Raj and I's family sacrificed so much disgusted me.

"One day...", I said to myself. It reminded me of the time Gwen and I talked about the future of our relationship. "One day... we're going to get ma-"
"Don't say married."
"If we don't get married how are we going to have our moment? I wasn't going to say that anyway. One day we're going to MATCH."
"What do you mean?"
"Matching... stuff."
"Matching what Gwen?"