Chapter Five

I immediately went to music room. It's pretty near in the auditorium.

In front of me is a high class wooden door. I was shocked because it opened by itself. Did I look ridiculous with my expression? Tss. Nevermind.

Wow! Everything is in first class. There are lots of music instruments... a beautiful expensive music instruments. I wonder how many years it could feed us, three times a day, with just one music instrument. There are pianos, keyboards, guitars, violins, bass, flutes and many more.

I inspected them one by one.

I picked up the matte black guitar and played it.

"I'm so glad

you made time to see me
How's life?

Tell me how's your family.

I haven't seen them in a while.

You've been good

busier than ever.

We small talk,

Work and the weather.

Your guard is up

And I know why.

Because the last time

You saw me

Still burn in the back of your mind

You gave me roses

And I left them there to die

So this is me swallowing my pride

Standing in front of you

Saying "I'm sorry for that night."

And I go back to december all the time

It turns out freedom ain't

Nothing but missing you

Wishing I'd realize

What I have when you we're mine

And I go back to december all the time."

I placed the guitar back to its own place and picked up the violin.

I played the Thousand Years of C.Perri

Just like I did to guitar, I placed back the violin to its place.

How I wish I could find a perfect place for me.

I checked my wristwatch and found out it's already twelve noon. I'm pretty craving right now.

I went outside the M.R. and had my lunch.

I still have one hour before two thirty. After I had my lunch, I went back to music room. I need to practice more. I don't want to fail them but I don't want to fail myself more and let them make fun out of me.

I walked near to piano. It's really classic. I sat in front of it and started to play it.

The day we've met

Frozen I held my breath

Right from the start

I knew that I found a home for my

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love

when I'm afraid to fall?

Watchin' you stand alone

All of my doubt

Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer...

I have died everyday

Waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid

I have loved you

for a thousand years

I love you for a thousand more.

I learned to play music instruments when I was four years old. We had classic intruments when my grandparents were still alive. They all gone when they died. My parents sold it. The money? They wasted it for their vices.

I trusted them. I trusted their parenthood but what did they just do? They ruined it.

Well, I can't blame them. I can't hate nor treat them like no one. They are still my parents.

I miss my grandparents. They were very nice to us, to me. They stood as my parents, too.

Tears threatened to fall. I can't help it. I... I just want them to come back. To put things back again, just like it was before.

"And who told you to enter this music room?" I'm not yet done with my drama when a cold voice echoed inside the room. I looked at him with my teary eyes. Unexpectedly, his cold aura melts but it didn't last. He's still with his intimidating aura.

You know what? I can't understand this guy. Sometimes he's good, always not. -No scratch that- always intimidating.

"I-I'm sorry. I was practicing for my performance later." I said while wiping my wet face and looked away.

"Aren't you tired of crying? Why you're always like that?"

That hit me!

I stared at him blankly.

"Who cares if I cry? No one, right? And what's the matter if I'll cry? Is that a big deal for you?"

He shifted his eyes. "I care. Is it enough?"