Chapter 31

Gorgina's POV

"You've got me head over heels." He whispered and smiled.

I moved away from his hot body.

"You should take your medicine now." I said, trying to change the topic.

"Yes, doc. As you said." He winked at me and smiled again.

I rolled my eyes. Not because I'm mad or disgust at him but because I'm too distracted with his looks... with his smiles...

"Excuse me." I left him and marched to kitchen. I will cook some soups or sopas.

"I prepared soups for you." I said when I get back.

"Thank you, my love. You're the best doctor. You're better than my doctor." He smiled.

"Nah." I objected. "Here." I handed him a spoon with soup. I blew it off because it's still too hot for his sense. He opened his mouth as I put the spoon inside it.

After everything, I could feel him so tired. Well, even me but, it's nothing compared to his. I checked my wristwatch and found out it's already midnight.

I yawned and stretched my hands in the air.

"Good night, my love. I love you so much. Words can't express it. I hope, no one could ever possess you. Please, be mine always. Please, fight for me." I whispered to sleeping Cauli and kissed his forehead.

Cauli's POV

After Gorgina went home, felt like my body became weak. I'm starting to shiver and feeling hot as well as my breath.

Maybe it's because of the rain. Or maybe, I just need to take some nap or rest.

As I walked to my room, slowly my body was giving up. I started to out balance.

I can do this.

I laid down on my bed and covered my body with comforter. I took a nap but I couldn't. Something inside was throbbing my head. It felt like I was tortured or something.

It was around eight when I decided to call Mr. Mercalesia.

"Sir."

"Hijo... are you alright? You sounds not."

"Yeah. Will you please allow Gorgina to be here?" I said in shivering voice.

"Sure, hijo... just call her now."

"Thank you, sir."

"Honey, who's that?" I heard Mrs. Mercalesia in her voice full of sympathy and at the same time, curiosity.

"It's Cauli. I think he's not feeling well." I overheard their conversation from other line.

"Oh. Who's with him?"

"No one."

"Oh!" I could sense that she was shocked. "We sould sent Gorgina to take care of her."

"Yeah. But, he'll be the one to call our daughter."

"Does he have a number of Eme?"

"None, tita." I answered.

"Okay. Hang up and wait for my text." Uncle said.

"Yes, Uncle. Thank you so much." My voice is still shivering.

"No problem, hijo. Anything for our future son."

"Honey!"

"What?" He laughed.

I smiled secretly.

"Okay, kid. Hang it up."

I ended the call. For just a second passed, I received their text message.

Tito:

This is my daughter's number. +2836-301-0172. Promise to us that you won't make any miracle.

I chuckled.

Of course not! I love Gorgina. I want her love, not to make love.

Me:

Thank you so much. Of course I won't. I love to love your daughter. I want her love, not to make love with her.

Maybe in the near future. We will build our own family.

After typing my message, I pressed the green button to send it.