Chapter 27

Ruby's POV

"I heard you're going to handle your company?" Jessa asked while showing her playful smile.

"Yes. And... Cauli too-"

"That means..." Austy butted in.

"It means we're working on the same company." I continued. "I mean, our company will be one." I smirked.

"There's a big chance that Cauli will fall in love with you!" Austy blurted out.

"Yes. And I will do everything to make him mine. I won't let anyone, specially Gorgina, take him away from me." I took a sip of my vodka.

We're here in Shangri- La Boracay Resort and Spa, a five star hotel. White sand, blue sea, different delicious delicasies and menus, relaxing fresh air. This is the best place I've ever known.

"Look at those sizzling hot bodies... They look so yummy." Jessa squirmed.

I rolled my eyes.

"No way! Cauli's body is better than theirs."

"Nah." Austy objected.

I took a sip of vodka before heading towards them.

"Hi boys." I greeted them while smiling.

"Mabuhay! Kumusta?"

"What?"

"Oh... I'm sorry. I mean, greetings! How are you?"

"Ah..." I slowly nodded. "I'm fine. This beach resort is really the best!" I grinned.

"Yes. It's comfortable too. Hope you enjoy your visit or stay here."

"Well... you guess." I bit my lower lip.

"By the way, I'm Leo, the owner of this resort." He smiled and offered his hand.

He's wearing sleeveless white shirt and maong short. He's simple and I found him really cute.

"Oh... nice to meet you. I'm Ruby Rain Mercalesia." I reached for his hand. It was soft and big. "Your buddies are hot and... nevermind. They are all good-looking man." I smiled and took my hand away.

"Oh. This is Lei." He showed me a white man with deep dimples. He's cute and simple.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." He smiled and nodded.

I remember Cauli. He has little dimples on his cheeks.

"Nice to meet you too."

"This is Sai."

"Oh! Hi. Nice to meet you." He smiled and nodded.

He's kind of shy type man. He has little dimples too, white skin and hot body. Well, all of them are hot but Cauli is hotter.

"This is Zero."

"Hi." He smirked and offer his big hand.

"Hello. Nice to meet you, Zero." I reach for his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Ruby." I get back my hand.

Zero is a bad boy type but so cool. Not the typical bad boy. He's a white man too and a little bit type of Thai maybe because of his eyes?

"And this is Bryle."

He showed me an angel. Err- yeah. He has tan skin and angelic face. He's so simple yet, so attractive.

"Hey Ruby! What took you so long?" Austy suddenly interrupted our conversation. "Oh! Hi boys! May I borrow my friend Ruby?" She shoots her brows up with a plastic smile.

"Sure!" Zero answered.

"Thanks!" Jessa and Austy grabbed my hands. I took a glance from five boys and smiled before returning my gaze to them.

"Girl! What's up? Have you found your happiness with them? I mean, who's better than Cauli-"

"No way!" I rolled my eyes in disgust. No one is better than Cauli.

"Chill girl. We just hope you've moved on from him."

I laugh sarcastically.

"Moved on? There's no reason to move on. I'm gonna own Cauli."

They just rolled their eyes.

"Anyway, the five boys are hot." Jessa changed the topic.

"Yes. And... I like the bad boy one-" Austy stated while shrieking.

"Dugh!" Jessa interrupted while rolling her eyes. "I love the angel one." She grinned. I saw Austy rolled her eyes.

Yeah... they have opposite characteristics. Jessa loves good boys while Austy loves bad boy types. Jessa wants roadtrip, Austy loves travelling in the air.

"Stop it. We're not here for them. We should focus why we're here... and that's to ready ourselves. When we'll come back to Canada, lots of work to be done. And! We'll start working. Cauli and I." I smirked.

When I'll be back to Canada, I will settle everything. I want it to be ready and all in set. I'll be soon Mrs. Hamlet.

"I know that kind of smile you have, Ruby. I can sense you have so much plan to do." Austy proclaimed.

"Yes. And it's all about the business. Like how I will use it for me to have Cauli. Sooner or later, I'll be his most gorgeous wife, Mrs. Hamlet." We smirked.

"I love your idea, girl." Jessa said.

"But, as of now, we should go back to them. Hang out or fling like that." I shrugged.

"Good. I like that!" They smile like a dog.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" We ran towards them.

"Ahm Leo, right?"

"Yes? Anything for you miss?" He threw a genuine smile.

"Where are your buddies?" I raised my left eyebrow.

"There." He said and pointed something at the back of ours.