Chapter 52

Early morning, I woke up to pack my things up. I guess I have to go back to France. I want to distance myself from them. I just want to move on from everything. I just want to be alone. I want to be far from everyone. To start a new beginning... to start a new life.

I'm pushing now my luggages down to living room. I had my shower earlier.

"Hey, ate! Where are you going?" Hazel asked innocently.

"I'm coming back to France." I smiled and put my things down.

"Can I come with you?" Jasper suddenly came over.

"Really? You don't want here? I mean... mom and dad are here. Hazel as well."

"Nah. I don't need them. I mean, I want in France."

"No way! You just want to see her!" Hazel crossed her arms.

"Eme..."

"Mom." She looked so worried.

"I'm going back to France, mom. I don't want here. I want to free myself from everything. If I'll stay here, it would just completely shatter me down."

"Is there anything I can do to make you stay?"

I smiled.

"No need, mom. You don't have to persuade me. I mean, I really need this."

"Gorgina..." feels like my blood reached the boiling point. Hearing her voice turned me to be malicious.

I faced her without intension.

"I'm sorry." She said in between of her cry. "I'm sorry if I made your life so mess. I'm sorry if I made you so miserable." I didn't look at her though I'm listening. "I'm sorry. You're right. You've been good to me. You treated me like your own family when in fact, I don't belong here. I'm supposed not to be here. I'm sorry." She hangs her hands, trying to hold me.

"I'm sorry too but, I still can't accept your apology." I diverted my eyes to mom. "I need to go, mom. My flight is eight."

"Our flight." Jasper corrected. "I'll go with you." He grinned.

"Bye, Hazel... bye mom... bye dad... see you when I see you."

"By mom and dad! Bye, crazy sister!" Jasper waved a goodbye.

We waved at them. I shifted my eyes to Ruby. She looks gloomy. I just fake a smile and closed the vehicle's door.

Cauli's POV

I just arrived at Gorgina's house.

"Kuya! Why are you here?!" Hazel welcomed me with her confused looks.

"Why? I need to see Gorgina." Her eyes widened and her lips formed "O".

"Don't you know it? She's gone!"

It took a minute before her words sank into my mind.

"What do you mean?" My forehead creased.