Chapter Twenty-one

Cauli's POV

"Aahh." She whispered while trying to lean on.

"Hey love, don't move." I held her arms, trying to support her.

She stared at me for a while. I wonder what's going on inside her head. Or what does she think about me?

"What happened?" she asked in nowhere, almost a whisper.

"Are you feeling better? Are you still hurt?"

Is she okay? Is she feeling better?

If only I could vanish all her pain, I will do it no matter what it takes. I can't stand watching her suffering, enduring the excruciating pain.

"Yeah." She leaned on the headrest.

"I thought you will leave me. You scared the hell out of me."

She rolled her emerald green eyes, feeling disgust.

"I'm going home. My nana's waiting for me, for sure." She coldly said.

"I'll drive you home."

She nodded tiredly.

"Are you sure you're doing fine?"

She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.

"You know what?" She fixed her eyes on me. "I still have doubts with your feelings... even mine. You know..." she shrugged "... we're still young. As long as we grow, things change. Our feelings change as well."

I looked away and gulped once, stammered by her words.

I don't know if this is what they called 'love'. But for me, I'm not reluctant when it comes to this. I'm sure I do love her and that's what matters in me the most.

"Yes. Maybe you're right. But for sure, these feelings are right. These feelings are true."

"How did you know?"

"This is my first time to feel this."

She shrugged again, feeling satisfied.

"Even me. And just like you, these are true. My feelings are right."

"Then, we don't have to worry. As long as these feelings exist in our hearts."

"Okay. I believe in you."

I smiled, feeling relieved. I thought she doesn't love me. I thought she's still not sure with her feelings for me.

I'm happy we both have the same feelings. I'm contented with it for now. Soon, when we grow up and become matured, we will settle our lives with each other.

"Cauli?"

"Yes my love?"

Her cheeks turned to red. It's cute how she blushed with my simple endearment.

"I have questions."

"What is it?"

I brought my face to her and scanned her face. I saw she gulped once, feeling uneasy.

"You are so beautiful my love. How I wish you're mine so that no one could ever possess you."

She gulped once again and smiled.

"I'm yours. You don't have to worry."

My heart skipped a beat, overwhelmed with what she just said.

She's mine. Everything of her is mine.

I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to her. The ecstatic feeling is overwhelming. It brought me to cloud nine.

I never thought I could feel this way. She's the only one who can capture me. The only woman who can make my heart celebrates with mixed emotions. She's the only one who can take my breath away.

"Damn you Cauli. You make it hard for me to breathe." She said after we kissed.

I laughed. If she only knew what I'm feeling right now. My body's aroused. There's a strong feeling that urges me to explore every inch of her.

"You're blushing my love." I chuckled.

She blushed more. So adorable and hot.

I was caught off guard when she punched me softly.

"Hey. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I... I..."

"Spill it up, love."

"I love you Caun Liam Hamlet."

I gaped at her, startled. But smiled and said,

"I love you too, Gorgina Tanfield."

Her tears are threatening to fall. I smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead then hugged her.

I want her in my arms. I want to protect her as long as I can. I won't let anyone touch nor hurt her. As long as I live, she'll be safe with me.

"You know what? I never thought of this. I mean, you know. I never planned of loving you. I never expected that I'm gonna feel this way."

"Even me." I said.

It was a long silence that reigned between us when suddenly her phone rang. She abruptly losen up from me and checked her phone.

Her lips left in the air, staring at her phone.
"Why?" I asked, curious with the caller.

"It's Nana." She said, nervous.