Chapter 30

Gorgina's POV

I opened the door hushly. When I entered his house, I moved immediately to his room. I know nothing about the place. I can only see darkness.

I silently opened his room. I can only see dim light from his lamp.

"Cauli?" I whispered.

When I finally let myself in, I roomed around my eyes.

"Cauli? Where are you?" I called out again, whispering.

I was frozen when warm arms touched my skin. He hugged me from my back. He rested his jaw to my neck. I could feel his hot breath. And it sent shivers down my whole system.

"Cauli?" I tried to turn around to face him but I couldn't. His shoulders wrapped me.

"I miss you so much." He whispered against my ears. His voice is full of love and affection, so warm and relaxing.

"Let me go to see you."

"No."

What is his plan? Mind to tell it to me?

Slowly, he loosened up, so I was given a chance to turn around and see him... see his angelic face.

He's burning red. His eyes are heavy. I touched his forehead.

"Damn you, Cauli. Why are you so hot?" I let him laid on his bed.

"Wait." He held my hand. "Stay please." He whispered in gentle voice. He looks so weak and helpless.

"Are you nuts? You're hot, Cauli! My god!" My forehead creased. I grabbed back my hand and stormed out the room to get basin with water and clean cloth.

When I came back, I soaked the cloth to water, rinsed it and gently massage it on his forehead.

"Cauli. What the hell you were thinking? What did you do earlier? What made you sick?" I said while trembling and uncomfortable. I placed the cloth on his forehead to ease or decrease the temperature of his body.

He just smiled at me. Little dimples showed up.

Goodness! What an angel! He still has the guts to smile when in fact, he's sick.

I punched him slightly on his chest.

"What?" He's laughing. His white teeth and beautiful smile melt me inside.

"You almost killed me in fear! I hate you!" I punched him again on his chest weakly. Tears are pooling over my eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said while laughing and held my hands. Tears suddenly streamed down.

He pulled me closer to him. Our face is almost one inch away.

"I love you, Gorgina." He gave me a genuine smile. A smile that made my heart beat fast. And his words made it beat faster.

I stared at his eyes for a while. He closed his eyes and suddenly, I felt his soft lips brushed against mine.

His breath is warm. His kisses are deep. It made my world shake. It made me weak.

He opened his eyes as he stopped from kissing and threw the most beautiful smile I could ever see for my entire life.

"You've got me head over heels." He whispered and smiled.