Chapter Twelve

Cauli's POV

I found Gorgina's personal informations. I saw her number and saved it immediately in my phone. And right after, I typed my first ever message to her.

Me:

Good morning. Have your breakfast. I miss you already. Hope to see you this monday.

I stared at the screen. Should I send it? Perhaps she won't know who texted her.

I pressed the send button and then threw myself on my bed. My heart's hammering. I am a little bit shivering. The thought of texting her every second is very invigorating.

Would she reply?

I stared at my phone, waiting for her response. Is she busy? What if she doensn't know I have sent her a message? Or what if she won't reply because she doesn't recognize my number?

My phone beeped. I abruptly checked it, hoping it was her message. And when I found out it was her, I almost die in extreme happiness.

Gorgina:

Oh! I'm sorry but, you must be mistaken?

I smile's formed beside my lips. She's not busy. Maybe she's not doing something.

"No. I can't be mistaken." I replied to her message. I was thinking of her contorted face, overwhelmed with thoughts.

My phone beeped once again. I smiled as I have seen her message.

Gorgina:

Oh well! Nevermind. I gotta go.

What? Where will she go?

Me:

Take care always please.

Gorgina:

Of course! I'm not sloppy.

Me:

I'm just concerned here. I know no one cares for you except me.

The following day, I was very eager to text her. I want my message to be the first one to appear on her screen.

Me:

Hi My Day! Good morning. Hope you had your breakfast, baby.

I was preparing myself for school when my phone beeped. I immediately checked it out. I'm torn between nervousness and happiness. The feeling of receiving replies from her made me explode in excitement.

Gorgina:

Good morning too, My Night. I had my breakfast earlier. In fact, I'm here in the university.

Really? I guess I better be going now. I wanna see her.

I typed my message. What should it be? Would I say, "I'm on my way."? "Okay."? What? Oh Jesus.

"You're so sweet my love. I think I'm falling now for you."

That's it, Cauli? That's ridiculous!

I was about to press the delete button when someone shouted, making me startle and panic.

"Mom!" I groaned.

"Who are you texting? Lately, I've been noticing your beautiful smiles. Is it because of your textmate?" She arched her brow at me, giving me meaningful look.

"I-It's nothing Mum. Just... a friend." I looked away. She already knew I was lying.

"Really, huh?"

"What?" I furrowed my brows. "I'll be going now."

"O...kay? But you haven't eaten your breakfast."