Chapter Seven

We're just laughing until we reached the gymnasium. Then he stopped from walking and faced me.

"You know what? I haven't seen you laughing this hard." A genuine smile marked his face

My smiles faded as I had realized he's right. Yes, he's right. He hasn't seen me laughing so hard that I can't breathe anymore. I hadn't experienced this either. That's why, I'm really thankful for having him as my friend. I'm contented with it.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. You're right. You hadn't seen me like this because I wasn't like this either." I looked down, ashamed of myself, but immediatedly captured his eyes.

"That's so sad." He pouted, trying to be cute in my eyes.

His soft kissable red lips are attractive. It's pretty seducing me. Like, hahahahha. Ew, that's gross Gorgina!

"Hi babe!" The talking woman was from his back. Cauli faced his back to me to face the girl.

"Ruby." He hugged the girl, which is Ruby.

"You're going to perform, right?" A genuine smile is on her face. I can sense that she has this secret little feeling towards Cauli. The way her eyes sparkled and her cheeks blushed are enough evidences.

"Yes." He said before facing me and gave me a wink.

Ruby was forced to face at me. Her eyebrow raised and looked at me from head to toe. It's like she's inspecting me.

"She's the girl who gave you a letter, right?" Her eyebrows turned back to normal level when she faced Cauli again.

"Yeah. She's Gorgina Tanfield..." he stood beside me, wearing his sweet smile. His arm wrapped mine as he said "My friend." I stared at his hand, resting in my shoulder, for a while. I looked again to Cauli then to Ruby.

"Ow. You didn't inform me about having new friend." Sarcasm marked her voice.

"Nah. Why would I? I can have many friends as long as I want even if without informing you."

As long as he wants? Like... what if he'll never like me anymore as his friend? I will be alone again?

I should stop this. I shouldn't assume that he'll stay forever. I should end our friendship before getting hurt again.

"O...kay. good luck." She said and left us.

Cauli faced me with his smile. His brown eyes are sparkling. His angelic face turned me on. Does he know I'm trembling right now?

He raised his hand to cares my cheek. His big hand is soft. It could create millions of electricity running all through out my body.

"Nevermind Ruby. She's just my friend." He whispered against my left ear.

Friend? But... what's with "babe"? I thought it's only for couple?

"Are your eyes really blur?" He asked with forehead crease

"Y-yeah."

"Alas! It's beautiful. You have green eyes."

I rolled my eyes, trying to be comfortable. No one told me how beautiful my eyes are. No one. Except my grandparents. They love my eyes because it's emerald-like color.

"Do you want me to have an appointment for your doctor?"

"What? What are you talking about? I don't even have money-"

"I insist." He cut me off. "I will pay the price."

I was totally frozen by his words. Is that true? For what? Why does he want me to have appointment with doctor of eyes?

"No need. You don't have to. I'm contented with eyeglasses." I refused, a little bit offended with his offer. Though he's attention was to help me, I can't deny the fact that I can feel he's treating me like an orphan.

"But, you haven't had your check up, have you?"

I shrugged. Don't know what to feel nor say. Should I take the opportunity? Of course... of course not. Who am I to him? I'm just his friend, am I not?

"No, Cauli." I shook my head. "No need. As what I've said, you don't have to. This ain't your responsibility." I protested.

He inhaled deeply.

"Fine. If that's what you want. But, if ever you'll change your mind, I'm always available for you."

I nodded.

"Let's go? The program will start soon." He held my hand as we headed down the gymnasium.

As we reached totally inside the gym, chairs are all set. It's all prepared. Nice.

Few students are now here. Some are still on their ways.

"Sound check. Sound check. One, two, three. Sound check." The voice was came from the mic.

I can see some music instruments. They are all in set too.

My heart started to beat faster. I really don't like this feeling. It's making me nervous. I'm not used to it. If I sing, I sing on my own. I don't have audience. I don't need either! So, I'll expect that I'll tremble later in front of the people.

The program has started. Students went crazy.

"Ladies and gentlemen... let us all welcome... Caun Liam Hamlet!"

"Aaaaaaaahhh"

"Oh my gosh!"

"Fuck me Cauli!"

Eww. That's gross.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Cauli my loves!"

"I love you Cauli!"

"I love you more Caun Liam Hamlet!"

"We love you Cauli! Aaaaaaaa!"

The high pitch of their voices drove me crazy. Feels like, my eardrums are bleeding right now.

Students, specially girls, are making noise. They kept on screeching, screaming and yelling Cauli's name.

I know Cauli is hot. -scratch that- sizzling smokin' hot. He has six pack seducing abs. The v line makes him hotter. -scratch that- sizzling smoking hotter.

With his dimples on...

With his beautiful sparkling eyes...

With his soft kissable red lips...

With his messy hair...

His long eyelashes...

Flawless snow skin...

Everything! Everything is perfect. He is. He is indeed my perfect crush.