Chapter Thirteen

Gorgina's POV

The clouds are turning gray. Something is very queasy. The weather, for sure, is not good.

He turned on the stereo.

"Good day everyone! It would be a floody afternoon. According to the forecast, there will be a heavy rain due to front. Please take care!"

What? A... heavy rain?! There will be a flood?! Like... oh my gosh!

"The weather isn't good." He said

"Yeah. And... there will be a flood." I bit my lower lip.

Gosh... it's kinda obvious.

All of the sudden, the heavy rain fell.

Gosh! This is supposed to be a lunch only. Now we're stuck in the middle of the road!

"Shit!" He exclaimed while looking at his phone.

"Why?" I asked abruptly. I was a bit worried about him.

"We can't go back. They are all stranded. Our remaining choice..." he inhaled deeply, trying to keep calm. "... is to drive home."

"What? I don't understand." My brows furrowed.

"You have no choice but to go with me. We will stay in my condo 'till the rain stops."

Honestly? I don't like the idea but... I have no choice. The fuck!

"I will prepare some clothes for you. You don't have to worry. We won't be alone. Yayas are there."

"O...kay."

What? We won't be alone? Like... oh gosh!

Err-. What's wrong with me? Grrrrr!

He stopped the car in the parking lot. Heavy rains, thunderstorms, lightnings... so horrible!

The lightnings struck!

"Oh my god!" I covered my face with my hands. I'm so scared when it comes to this! My whole system is shaking.

All of the sudden, I felt my tears scaped from my eyes.

"Hey! You okay? What's wrong? You alright?" He held my hands that covered my whole face.

I felt the electricity that flowed all through out my body. But because of nervousness and the feeling of being scared, I ignored it.

Now I'm sobbing.

Gosh! I can't believe!

"Hey!" I slowly removed my hands for him to see my face.

I could feel his sympathy and care towards me. It's all written on his face. Well... I hope they were true.

His lips remained a little bit open.

I can't take it anymore. I hugged him tightly. I'm so scared. I'm scared of this feeling. I'm so scared of everything.

My heart started to beat faster. I could feel my blood goes up to my face.

His body is warm, and it feels like heaven, knowing that my body is in contact with his.

"Tell me what's wrong baby. I'm willing to listen."

I losen up to see him. He diverted his gaze from me and leaned on the backrest.

Did he just say "baby"?

I ain't baby!!! I have grown up! I became independent... I became... I became a total woman! I became... I became...

I bit my lower lip and heaved a sigh. I have to relax. This is freaking bad!

Heavy rain keeps ranging on.

"Aaaaaaah." I covered my face again and bowed my head when the thunder roared and lightning struck.

Without hesitation, he hugged me tightly.

Wews. It feels really good to feel him. Ikr! *_*

We're still stuck inside his car. Gosh! We couldn't just get outside and run everywhere under the rain.

"Cauli?" I said in low voice.

He rested his chin on my shoulder while his arms still covered almost my trembling body.

"Hmm?"

"How do you do it? Like... your presence makes me tremble. How could you make me feel so comfortable with your warm hugs? Like... everything that keeps ranging on will soon end. How did you persuade yourself to stay with me or be as my friend? Aren't you afraid? Like... they will hate you for being my friend? Aren't you afraid-"

"There's nothing to be afraid of." He cut me off. "You don't have to worry about everything..."

He losen up. I removed my hands to see his angelic face. He's reddening.

He held my cheeks. Another volt of electricity shivered my whole system.

Our eyes got locked to each other.

I tracked down his face and stopped at his soft kissable rosy lips. His adams apple moved.

He slowly drew his face near to mine.

I gulped once...

twice...

thrice...

I'm starting to chase my breath.

He caressed my cheeks. It sent shiver down my whole system again! Though my body rested in the passenger seat, feels like any moment, I will surely fall.

I close my eyes then open again. He's now smiling.

Good heaven! You should help me to get out of this wild feelings.

Now, our face is just few inches away.

I could feel the wild beats of my heart. I could barely breathe.

He stretched his hand forward without shifting his eyes to anywhere. I could almost see his pupil.

Then he went to his original position.

"If you want my answers to your questions, I'm sorry but I can't provide you." He took a glance from me and smiled. A smile that has no expression.

He pressed a button then the doors of the car opened.

"Let's go?" He smiled bitterly.

I gulped once again before letting myself out of this car.