Chapter 33

Gorgina's POV

I woke up with my hand on his hard chest. I slowly move my hand away because he might wake up if he felt me moving.

I joined together my lips while slowly moving my body. My front was pressed against the bed. I placed myself better. My head was resting in my palm while my arm is bended.

He's the most beautiful man created on this world though he has freckles on his cheeks. I love his nose, his soft peachy lips, his brown eyes, his dimples, his freckles, his everything.

I caressed his cheeks while smiling. I sighed. I never thought I will feel this wierd feelings for him. I never taught my heart to beat faster for him. I never imagine my life, together with him, before. 'Cause I thought I'll be forever miserable.

"I love you." I whispered and smile.

Thank you for everything, my love. Thank you 'cause you vanish all my pain and griefs. Thank you because you were there for me.

Tears streamed down flawlessly.

I love you so much. I will fight for us. If they will do everything for us to be apart, I won't let them win the battle. I won't let them. I pray that you'll be mine 'till forever. Well, forever is not enough for us.

I love you so much. You are the reason of my existence. You alone, my love.

I kissed him on his cheeks.

"I love you so much, my love. You mean the world to me. Please be mine forever and beyond infinity and eternity." I whispered again.

"I love you too, my love. I'll be always yours. Forever and beyond infinity and eternity." He answered.

My eyes widened in shock.

"C-Cauli?" My voice is trembling. My heart beats faster.

"Yes, my love?" He smiled. His eyes are still closed.

I move away from him. Gosh! This is so embarrasing.

I thought he's still in deep dreaming?

"Good morning, my love. Your kiss aroused my dead soul." He chuckled as he opened his eyes.

"I... I thought your in deep dreaming?" I shifted my eyes to everywhere.

He moved his body and leaned on.

"Yeah. Deep dreaming with you. A dream which I'm almost lost with. A beautiful dream that makes me want to never wake up." He said while smiling. "But, I realized, reality is better than dreaming." He paused and held my hands. I stared at him for a moment. He's wearing his killer smile. "Because in reality, you love me too. In dreaming..." he smiled bitterly. "In dreaming, I lost you."

I stared at his face for a minute.

I want to smile, shriek and squirm but I just couldn't. At this moment, I just want to be sneaky.

"Sometimes, reality is better than imaginations. Sometimes, reality is better than dreams."

"Why? I don't think so." His forehead creased.

I sat beside him and intertwined our fingers. I looked at it while saying...

"Why? Because you can manipulate dreams and imaginations but not the reality." I looked up to see him. "Reality is something you can't escape from. Reality is what we called life. And life is bittersweet, full of ups and downs." I threw a genuine smile to him. "But I know in my heart, knowing that I love you... life is worth living for." I smiled again.

He drew his face near to mine.

Feels like all my blood went up to my face. Now that our face is just few inches away, I don't know where to have my breath.

"I really don't know how you ensnare my breath, Cauli. Everytime you do like that, feels like I'm in between life and death."

"Really?" A playful voice escaped from his mouth. He smirked knowing that I'm trembling.

"Ye-yes. Can you please stop it?" I pushed him away. He just laughed at me.

Just damn it! It's really difficult to breathe. Can't he stop laughing? I could feel my cheeks turned to burning red.

"That's why I love you." He took a swift kiss from my lips and ran away while laughing.

"Hey!" I got off from bed to chase him.

"Chase after me, love! I know for sure you can't!" He shouted while laughing. He's quite far from me.

"No way! Don't you know I'm one of the champions when it comes to running?" My voice is loud while laughing.

A moment of silence covered the entire room.

Where's he?

"Cauli? Where are you?" I felt queasy. Something strange is happening.

"Tadaaa."

"Aaaaaa." He hugged me from my back and lifted me up.

"Hey! Put me down!" I said while trying to loosen up.

"Not now, my princess." He said while laughing and took me to the kitchen.

"Put me down, Cauli." I demanded.

"Okay."

He slowly bend down for me to reach the ground. When he finally loosen up, I punched him on his shoulder.

"Why?" He chuckled.

I glared at him and drew my face near to his. I thought I would be the one to surprise him but I was caught off guard when kissed me. He ran away again while laughing.

"Come on, princess! Chase after me." His voice was like a terror. I mean, the voice of Hulk. I laughed and shook my head. Damn, Cauli. I am so in love with you.