Chapter 47

Gorgina's POV

After the unexpected collision, feels like he gave me another hope. He gave me reasons to live my life again. He gave me reasons to smile and move on. He... showed to me what life really is.

Days had passed. Almost everyday, he goes to our unit. He brings flower for me and chocolates for the kids. If you try to figure out, we're like a happy family. I'm the mother, Tevron is the father amd Hazel and Jasper are our beloved children.

I let him court me. Yeah. Slowly, I have accepted everything. He never failed me in everything. Whenever I need him, he's always there for me. I really hope he's the one. 'Cause I'll admit it or not, I know deep inside, he's special to me. That I... I love him.

And as our hearts beat as one, I decided to accept him in my life

"Will you be my girl?" He asked hopefully.

I smiled genuinely. What could be the reason to say "NO"?

"Yes." I laughed.

It took a moment before my words sink in to his system.

"You mean..." he's smiling like he wants to laugh.

"Yes!" I laugh again at his expressions.

"Yes!" Then he lifted me up like a trophy.

"Hey! Put me down! Remember where we are?"

We're here in front of Eiffel Tower.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you so much! Thank you so much for accepting me!" Then he brought me down.

He's my first boyfriend.

Wews. We're both twenty-six now.

He's my first but... I'm just his second girlfriend. I don't know who she is. He didn't tell me about her. He said, he doesn't want to remember the bitch.

As the years go by, we have built a strong relationship. He's perfectly imperfect. I pray nothing but to be with him forever. Yeah. I want him to be with me for the rest of my life. I need him only.

And now, as we're engaged, I want him to meet my family. I want him to know them. I want my family to recognize and accept him like I do.

"Kids, are you all ready?" I asked as I wore my earrings.

We decided to flight back to Canada. I guess it's time to go back there. Years had already passed. I have moved on from everything.

"Yes, ate!"

"Yes!" The kids respond.

They've grown up very well. They adapted the environment where they can't see and be with our parents. I'm glad that we raised them very well.

And by the way, Tevron is a businessman. He's acting CEO of Saldivia Corporation. It's a wine business company.

"Wife..." a man wearing white polo rolled 'till his elbow with neck tie and black tuxedo aroused my dead system. He used to call me wife. He said, "You'll be my wife soon. I guess I should call you now as "wife"."

It sounds cheesy but yeah... it feels good.

"Honey..." I accepted his warm embrace. "Ready?" I smiled.

"Yes, wife. Always ready." He looked at me from head to toe. My forehead creased because of it. "Why?"

"You're so beautiful, wife. Bet many people will look at you specially men." I punched him softly while laughing.

"Tevron! What are you talking about?" I slowly draw my face near to his. "You know I'm only for you." I bit my lower lip.

Gross! Am I seducing him? Like... yuck!

I saw how his ear reddens. Hahahaha. This man is really adorable!

I kissed him on his cheeks.

"Hubby... let's go?" I faced my back while laughing.

Damn it! He's really cute when he's blushing.

We arrived at Calgary International Airport. Seems like everything is still like before. I missed the scent here. The cold breeze... everything!

"I'm so excited to see mom and dad!" Hazel suddenly speaks up.

"Yeah. Even me." Well, that's Jasper.

Just like what I've said, they've all grown up.

"Did you inform them about this?" I asked.

"No." A cold voice of Jasper

"No way!" Hazel disagreed.

I laughed at their expressions. It's like I have said a worst word.

"Relax, kids. I'm just asking."

"I want to surprise them!" Hazel giggled.

I stared at Jasper for a moment. He seems like... I don't know. He rested his hands on his waist.

"Jasper?" He shifted his eyes to me. "You okay?"

"Yeah." He grumbled and looked down.

"You look not." Tevron rested his hands to my shoulder.

Jasper lifted his jaw to face me.

"How long will we stay here?"

My forehead creased slightly.

"Why? Don't you like here?"

"I like here ate but... I love in France. Besides-"

"Besides, Mayette is there. For sure, he already miss his love." Hazel butted in and Jasper looked down.

I walked near to him.

"It's okay, honey. If we'll be married with your Brother Tevron, I will invite her here." I smiled.

He lifted his jaw again and faced me. His gloomy face became amusing. His eyes sparkled.

"See?" -Hazel

"Really, ate? When you'll get married?"

I laughed at his question.

"Soon, Jasper." Tevron answered. "But! This time, let's just enjoy every moment here. I'm excited to meet your parents."

"Me too, kuya! I'm excited for you!" -Hazel

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"