Chapter Nineteen

Gorgina's POV

The Mercalesia family just left us. It was nice being with them. Felt like I belong to them.

As far as I remember, no one treated me like a human being. No one treated me like I deserved to be loved and respected. No one treated me like one of their kind. It was a blessing meeting the Mercalesia family, honestly. They made me feel like I'm one of them.

How could that be? Nana can't treat me like her own daughter but this Mercalesia family, even though I haven't met the whole clan, they already made me feel like a family to me.

"Rest now, Gorgina. You're still sick." He said and walked to the living room.

"Ahm, Cauli?" I looked down.

"Hmm?"

It was a long silence that wrapped the surrounding when suddenly I heard his footsteps. He's walking towards me.

He held my jaw to level our eyes.

His brown eyes...

My eyes got locked to his. He's wordless while I'm speechless.

"May I ask something?"

"What is it?"

I have loads of questions in my mind. So many that no one can escape from my mouth. I have so much words that I want to say but I can't. I can't even express it.

"What if..."

I'm just observing his face... his reactions, his expressions. But, only I can say, he's waiting for my question.

"No-nothing."

"Come on, baby. Spill it up." He gently said.

I heaved a deep sigh.

Okay, Gorgina. Relax girl!

"What if Ruby will see us together? Will she get mad at you?" I asked, feeling uneasy.

I know how much Ruby loves Cauli. If she'll learn about this, she might get mad at me or even at Cauli.

He chuckled.

"Why are you so nervous when it comes to her? Did you do something bad towards her?"

"I-I didn't! What I meant was, she said you're her boyfriend."

I fixed my eyes to his crystal brown eyes.

"Nah. I don't like commitments. I mean, If and only if, I love her... or someone." He winked at me while showing his sweet smiles.

His sweet smiles that can melt my world. His dimples popped up too.

"And who could that be?" My brows furrowed, pouting.

Is he in love? In love to whom? Is there a possibility he loves Ruby?

I know it's funny if I dream he's in love wit me. That's too impossible to happen. We don't have similarities. In fact, I'm his complete opposite.

He faced his back to me and started to walk again.

"It's for you to find out." He stated.

What a jerk! I'm still talking to him!

I heaved a long sigh again. I need to calm myself down.

I marched towards the kitchen sink. I washed my hands and got a mug of coffee.

I need some coffee.

Espresso...

Cappuccino...

My Perfect CrushOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara