Chapter 34

Gorgina's POV

"Hey! Come here!" Until now, I'm still chasing him. Why can't I go after him?

My eyes suddenly shifted to wall clock. It's almost... twelve? How come?

I felt something inside my stomach throbbing.

Am I hungry? How come I didn't notice it?

"Why? What's wrong?" He walked towards me.

"It's almost twelve. I think I'm hungry."

"Okay. What do you want to eat?"

"Anything will do. I mean, it's up to you if what will you feed me up. You can put some dangerous ingredients." I winked at him and gave him playful smiles. He pushed my face away playfully.

"Aa!" I stomped my feet.

"You, silly. Do you think I will feed you up? Cook on your own." He said while laughing.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. He hugged me while smiling.

Ugh! Damn that smiles again. Can't he wear it off? His smiles made me weak and I started to tremble.

"Just kidding, my princess, my queen. I'm willing to be your servant." He winked at me while smiling.

"Tss." I shook off my head and looked down. His really my weakness.

"So? What do you want to eat again, my love?" He whispered against my ears. It sent shivers down my spine.

"What answer do you expect? "YOU"?"

He loosened up and face me.

"Oh no, my love. Not so fast. I meant nothing. But, if you want me to."

I punched him on his hard chest and rolled my eyes.

I marched the way to his kitchen.

"I'll be the one to cook-"

"A-a-uh! No." He held my shoulders and led me to everywhere. "You don't deserve to touch anything, my princess. You deserve to just wait until your food is served."

"I'm tired of waiting." I rolled my eyes and walked lazily.

"Shsh. Everything is worth waiting for."

"Nah." I rolled my eyes again.

He lets me sit on the sofa.

"You better wait, my princess." He said while smiling.

"Okay. For you my king. I'm more than willing to wait." I winked at him at laid down on the sofa.

"Okay. Good to hear that, my queen." He said before facing his back to me and walked towards the kitchen.

I heaved a sigh and decided to close my eyes. What an overwhelming feelings! I wanna die feeling this way.