Chapter 38: Birthday present

Chapter 38

-Katniss-

After everyone left, I'm standing in the kitchen, starting to clean up, when a pair of arms wraps around me.

I smile and lean my head on Peetas.

"Had a good birthday?" I ask.

"The best", Peeta answers. "Thanks to you, and only you baby".

I drop the dishes and turn around in Peetas arms, to face him.

"I love you so much", I say.

I never get tired of saying that, and I know that I do say that a lot. Like a lot. And I know that it's cheesy, but I do love him so much. So why not tell him?

"I can't even begin to explain to you how much love you, Katniss", Peeta says and I crash my lips onto his.

Peeta carries me up from the floor, still kissing me, and I start to giggle.

"Ready for your birthday present?" I whisper as he starts walking towards our room.

Peeta chuckles.

"I thought that the party was my birthday present", he says, walking up the stairs.

"No that was your birthday surprise", I say. "But I do have a birthday present as well".

"You don't have to give me anything", Peeta says.

Now I'm the one to chuckle.

"Well, I don't think that you would be very disappointed with this present, and really of you think about it, you get that every day, sometimes twice", I say, as we enter the room.

That sounded kinky. Having sex twice a day. But sometimes it happens. I just can't keep away from Peetas sexy body. It's a really difficult thing to do.

"Oh", Peeta says, sounding seducivly.

He throws me in the bed, but I stop him.

"Nope, not quite yet, I'm gonna change to something more ... Comfortable", I say, getting up and walk towards the bathroom, where I put a nightgown.

It's a red lace nightgown, but it's shows very much of my body, so I think Peeta will like it.

I change into it, and fix my hair and mess it up a little.

I walk out.

Peeta spins around when he hears me, and he's jaw drops when he sees me.

"Um ... I-I-I ... U-um ... I-I U-Um, K-Kat-Katniss I..." he studder and I can see how he's making an effort to hold his friend down.

I slowly walk up to him.

"Happy birthday", I whisper as I brush my lips across Peetas lips.

"Sure..." He says absent.

I giggle and kiss him.

We fall onto the bed and kisses very wildly.

Both starts to moan when we take turns in sticking our tongues into each other's mouths.

I start to unbutton Peetas shirt and he starts to fiddle with mine, but he doesn't seem to want to take the gown off me. I smile at that thought of the fact that I might look good in this nightgown.

But after a few moments Peeta starts to undress me as well.

We only pull our lips away to breath, but Peeta starts kissing my neck. That's my week spot, and that causes me to moan even louder.

The nightgown slips off me and I'm left in only bra and panties.

Peeta still has his jeans on, but I'm taking them off this second and they slip off him. But his boxers seems to be a bit uncomfortable for him right now, so while I caress him under the hem of his boxers he unbutton my bra and it pops off. I caress Peetas thighs and his boxers follows my hands.

While Peetas hands arrive at my panties, Peetas lips starts kissing my breasts and between them.

"I love you Peeta", I moan heavily.

"I love you too Katniss", Peeta moans and puts his tip into my entrance.

A whole new world of pleasure hits me.

"Peeta..." I moan loudly. "Harder!"

And he goes harder and I now scream out in pleasure and Peetas panting is getting heavier, and louder like his moaning.

I won't forget this night anytime soon, that's all I can say right now.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

🖋683✒️

Hey guys,me hope you guys liked this chapter :)

I'm really, really happy today as well, so please keep my mode up and tell me what you guys thought about this chapter :D

I really wanna know what you guys thought, I really do :)

So please vote and comment :)

-Josephine xx