Chapter 41: I'm pregnant

Chapter 41

-Peeta-

I'm sitting in the couch with Pollux when we hear loud voices from the kitchen.

"I don't know how to say it, and I know that you guys have been telling me that he's gonna be happy, but come on, you don't truly know that it's true!" we here Felice shout with a loud voice.

We stand up and walk towards the kitchen.

"TELL HIM!" we hear Michelle, Annie and Katniss shout with firm voices at the same time.

This time everyone heard it. So now, Pollux and I, aren't the only once walking to the kitchen.

Everyone gather in the kitchen and we see Katniss and Annie on opposite sides of Michelle. All three stands in front of Felice who's on the edge of crying. What are they talking about?

I mean obviously Katniss, Annie and Michelle wants Felice to tell Pollux something. It has to be something important, because otherwise Katniss wouldn't react like this. I wonder what it is though.

They sees us and Felice gets pale in her face when she sees Pollux. Okay, it must really be serious.

Pollux takes up his pad and writes something on it. I can see what he writes, but the girls can't.

He holds it up

TELL ME WHAT?

Felice looks at Katniss, Annie and Michelle. They nod to her. She sighs defeated, I think she realizes that she needs to do as they tell her to do.

Felice takes a shaky breath and turns to look at Pollux.

"Baby I'm ...", she says in a husky voice and takes a deep breath, looking at Pollux. "Baby I'm sorry, I didn't want to tell you this way, but I guess I have to do that now. Pollux I'm pregnant".

Pollux freezes to the ground.

Wait, Felice is pregnant?

Pollux slowly raises the pad to write something.

He hold it up.

FELICE ARE YOU REALLY PREGNANT?!

She smiles and nods.

A smile slowly spreads across Pollux face.

He runs up to Felice, picking her up and spins her around, with tears flowing down his eyes.

When he puts her down I can see that Felice is crying as well.

Katniss comes up and stands beside me. I wrap my arms around her. She leans her head on my shoulder.

Finn comes toddling up to Annie.

He's four years old and can talk really good actually.

"Why are Uncle Pollux and Aunt Felice sad?" He asks.

Annie smiles at him and picks him up.

"They're not sad sweetie, they're happy", Annie says.

"So happy that they cry? But you cry when you're sad", Finn says confused.

Michelle laughs and strokes Finns bronze hair.

"Yeah, but sometimes you cry of happiness", she says.

"Really?" Finn asks and frowns. "Why are they so happy?"

Of course he doesn't know what pregnant means. I smile at him. He's so cute when he's confused. But he's in the age where you explore the world and love new things, so that's why he's so curious.

"Because aunt Felice is having a baby Finny", Katniss says.

"Really?! Ooo, like a tiny human? Tinier than me even?"

That causes everyone to laugh and Finn looks proud of himself.

"Yeah Finn, even tinier than you", I say.

"Mom put me down", Finn says and Annie puts him down.

He walks up to Felice with light steps.

"Is the baby in here?" Finn asks putting a cute hand carefully on Felice stomach.

"Yeah, but it needs to grow before you can meet it", Felice says, stroking Finns hair, and smiles big.

"It's a girl", he says seriously, with his hand still on Felice stomach as he looks up at her.

"We don't know if it's a boy or a girl", Annie says.

"It's a girl", Finn says again, as if Annie hadn't said anything, still as serious as he can get, not with a single doubt in his voice or any trace of guessing. He's totally serious. And that creeps me out a bit, I gotta admit.

"Well, we gotta have to wait until three month before we can know for sure", Felice says.

So she's a month pregnant? Did she know about this for a whole moth without telling Pollux about it?

Pollux doesn't seem to mind though, he only seem to be happy that the one thing he always wanted, is in fact happening.

Finn laughs and everyone smiles at him.

Anyone can see that he's excited about the baby.

I wonder what will happen when they both grow up. He's gonna be like a brother to the baby.

I think.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

🖋765✒️

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter :)

Please tell me what you thought about this chapter :)

I would be so happy if you guys could vote and comment to tell me what you guys thought :)

-Josephine xx