Chapter 50: Who is he?

Chapter 50

-Katniss-

When we get home, I'm happy again. I just hope that Stella doesn't register my mood change. I don't think she does, she's just as happy as me to be home again.

"Who's he?" Finn asks and point to the kitchen table.

Peeta, Annie and I look the way Finn points.

"Who?" Annie asks.

"That man", Finn says.

"What man Finn?" Peeta asks with a bit of a shaky voice.

"The man who stands right over there", Finn says irritated. "Don't you see him? He's standing right there".

"No one is standing there Finn", Annie says worried, looking at me and Peeta.

"Yes someone is!" Finn says. "Are you telling me that you don't see him?"

Okay. Finn is officially freaking me out right now. What is he talking about? Who is he seeing?

What is happening?

"Finn, no one is standing over there, it's only your imagination", Stella says calmly, but I can see by the look in her face that she is freaking out.

"No it's not!" Finn shouts. "He is standing right there!"

He won't give in. Finn is absolutely sure that someone is standing by the table.

Finn goes up to the table.

"He is right here! He wonders how old I am", he says.

"Finn baby, come here", Annie says terrified.

He walks over to her, all red in his face out of anger. We don't believe him and he's angry because of that.

Annie picks him up.

"I'll see you guys later okay?" Annie says and walks up to the door.

"Yeah", I say.

"Bye you guys", Annie says.

"Bye", we say.

I look at the clock, it's pretty late.

"Why did Finn say that?" Stella asks, sneaking her hand in mine.

"He was just tired sweetheart", Peeta says, stroking her hair. "And a lot of kids has imaginary friends".

"Yah, I'm sure that I had one myself", Stella says and relaxes.

"Yeah, but you need to sleep now", I say. "Run upstairs and I'll come and tuck you in soon okay?"

"Oki doki", she says and runs upstairs.

I smile at her as she runs upstairs and her locks bounces around her.

"Kids always sees ghosts, you know", Peeta says. "I think they stop seeing them when they're about nine or so".

Yeah, that's not what freaks me out. Do we have a ghost in this house? Ugh.

I just nod and Peeta kisses my head.

We walk together up the stairs and into Stella's room.

She puts on her light purple night gown.

"Good night sweetheart", Peeta says.

"Night daddy", she says and hugs him.

Peeta goes to our bedroom and I stay with Stella.

I braid Stella's soft golden hair in two braids, and she lays down in her soft bed.

"Good night sweetheart", I say and kiss her forehead.

"Good night mommy", she says sleepy and yaws.

I smile when she falls asleep and starts to snore.

I walk into mine and Peeta's bedroom.

Just as I open the door, Peeta takes off his shirt and I see his abs stretch when he does that.

I can't get over his body. I mean I never knew until we got together when he came back to the district about four years ago.

And now when I see it, I get all red in my face that starts to heat up. I don't feel embarrassed about naked bodies anymore, I'm over that. It's just ... Peeta is so hot, that I start to blush, and I don't know why.

"Enjoying the view again are we?" Peeta chuckles and I just take up a pillow and throws it at him.

Peeta just laughs and throws the pillow back at me. Then in less then one second I feel myself being tackled onto my back in the bed with Peeta over me.

I laugh and so does he.

"You're so silly Peeta", I giggle.

Peeta brushes a lock of hair out of my face and looks me deep in my eyes.

"Only with you my love", he says and makes me all warm.

"I love you", I say.

"I love you so much Katniss", Peeta says and I crash my lips onto his.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

🖋702✒️

Who did Finn see?

What did you guys think about this chapter? I really want to know you know ;)

Please vote and comment to tell me :)

-Josephine xx