Chapter 39: Felice news

Chapter 39

-Willow-

Okay. Okay, chapter 38, wasn't a chapter I would prefer to read again. But still, I never stop being amazed by Mamas and Papas love for each other.

"Uncle Pollux made entrance in Aunt Felice life!" Rye says happily and looks at Cassidy. "For what it seems like, I think it's going to be your mother that makes a move on your father, I mean dad did see that's she gave Uncle Pollux looks".

Yeah, it seems like it.

Dad was so happy about that surprise party. And Mama was so clever about the cake. She made him bake it himself without him knowing it was his own birthday cake.

"I can't believe that grandpa Haymitch was such a drunk", Sunny says, upset. "I mean yeah, they did tell us that he was a drunk, but I didn't think he was like that".

"But remember what we read after that Sunny", I say. "Grandpa confessed his true feelings for Mama and Papa".

"Yeah and besides, he was just upset over the fact that Aunt Effie left", Rye says.

"Yeah I guess that you're right", Sunny says as she snuggles her face into Damien's arm.

"That birthday had to be lots of fun", Finn says, which makes me think about something we read.

"You got scared of Mama", I say looking at him.

"What? It's not like I remember that right now Willow, I was only one year old, I didn't know she had nightmares, heck I didn't even know if it was day or night!" Finn defends himself, causing me to laugh.

"It sounds like you were a cute kid", I say.

"Well you've seen the pictures, so you're just stating the most obvious", Finn says.

"Swurpwriwse!" Cassidy suddenly shouts, causing everyone to laugh, and Finn to get red in his face.

"You really did have a strong bond to Uncle Peeta and Aunt Katniss", Hunter says, to Finn.

"Yeah, yeah I did, I even do now", he says and frowns.

I see tears starts to flow down Finns eyes.

"I miss them like crazy", he says. "I miss my mother like crazy and my father".

I start to cry as well, Rye and Sunny too.

"Me too", I whisper low between my sobs.

Hunter wraps one arm around me and I bury my face into his shirt.

No word in the whole wide world can help me explain how much I miss Mama and Papa. There are no words to it. I miss them so much that a whole new word would have to get invented, but it still wouldn't be able to explain how much I miss Mama and Papa.

"Should I continue reading?" Hunter asks gently.

I nod.

Yeah, I wanna know more. Even if it hurts, I wanna continue reading.

"Yeah", Rye says, being the strongest of us.

Hunter starts reading chapter 39.

-Katniss-

What's time really? A clock? Something to tell you when to eat, or sleep, or go to work? I don't know. I just know that I hate time. I hate how time sometimes flies away and you don't know where it went, or how it sometimes can make you feel older than the district.

These past three years has been eventful in it's own way. Peeta and I are twenty three. Twenty three! What the heck? I don't even remember turning twenty two for crying out loud. And Finn is four. He's four and he walks and talks, and is so full of life. Now he's really slim and he is bigger than the most kids in his age. But he just develop quicker then other kids. That's something that's really special with him. He really is one of a kind.

And guess what... Pollux and Felice got together.

Yeah, I can't believe it either.

It started after Peetas birthday party.

Felice told me that she found Pollux interesting. And of course my first question was if it had something to do with the fact that Pollux can't talk, ready to defend him. But no. She told me his was really handsome and she wanted to get to know him better.

At first I just stood in front of her with such a wide open mouth that flies couldn't miss to fly in. But after the news melted, I got excited. Maybe a bit too excited.

I'm not gonna go into details, I really made a fool out of myself, and I'm still embarrassed about it, but it made Felice and Pollux go out with each other, so it really was worth the embarrassment.

Yeah so guess where I am now.

I'm in Felice bedroom with a dress on me, helping Felice before her big bay. Which is today. Yeah, I think that you got the pieces together. They're getting married!

Of course it's just a small wedding, with toasting and paper signing in the Building of Justice, but it's going to be a small party afterwards and than they move into a house here in the Victor's Village. I'm so happy that they're going to be our neighbours.

Annie and Michelle are here as well. None if us can keep the smile off our faces.

"You're so beautiful Felice", Annie says in awe.

"No you're the one who's beautiful, you and Katniss, it's really hard to be nearly as beautiful as you two", Felice says.

I'm used to Peeta calling me beautiful, but I've actually never heard it this way before. From one of my best girl friends.

Felice comment causes my face to heat up and her to laugh.

"Still not good with that, huh?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I just can't picture myself beautiful", I say.

"Well try hard, because you really are Katniss", Michelle says and hugs me.

"Thank you Michelle", I say.

Felice looks into the mirror. She looks a bit nervous. I guess that it's because of the wedding and all.

"Everything okay Felice?" Annie asks.

She looks at us.

"I've got something to tell you three", she says. "I really don't know how to tell Pollux this, I don't know how he'll react on this".

I become a bit worried.

Felice usually doesn't have a problem with telling Pollux things.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Michelle asks.

"Yeah, you can tell us anything", I say.

She takes a deep breath while closing her eyes.

"I..." She says and opens her eyes.

We look at her, waiting for he to tell us.

"I'm pregnant".

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

🖋1082✒️

Woopwoop, Felice is pregnant, and we all know who she's pregnant with... CASSIDY!! Yeyeyey.

Hahah happy today as well, so please make me even happier and tell me what you thought about this chapter :)

Please vote and comment to tell me what you thought of this chapter :)

-Josephine xx