Chapter 54: L-O-V-E

Chapter 54

-Katniss-

Peeta and I sit in the sofa when the door opens.

"Is she back yet?" Annie asks exited, as Finn runs inside and up to Peeta.

Annie is talking about Stella.

She got really exited when she found out about Stella and Marcus date.

"Nope", Peeta says, picking Finn up and place him in his lap.

"Oh good, I didn't miss anything", she says happily, closing the door and sits down in an armchair.

"No you didn't Annie", I laugh.

But I'm really exited as well. I wanna know too. I mean Stella have been gone for long. For like ... Four hours.

"She should be back by now though", I say.

"Maybe she has too much fun", Annie says.

"What excuse me?" Peeta says terrified in falsetto.

Oh. Hahah. He thinks that Annie means .... Hahah.

"Oh, hahha noo Peeta not like that, maybe she just has a fun evening", Annie laughs and Peeta calms down.

"You almost gave me a heart attack", Peeta mumbles.

Annie and I both burst out laughing.

But than the door opens and Stella walks inside the house.

She has a dreamy expression and closes the door.

She has her eyes closed and leans against the door.

I don't think she even noticed that we're sitting here, watching her.

We sit silent, just looking at her while she sinks down to the floor and giggles, with the biggest smile on her lips.

Peeta clears his throat.

Stella opens her eyes and stands up in a split second.

I can literary see her face change red.

"Oh eh ... Hello", Stella says. "I'm just gonna go to bed".

Stella tries to walk up the stairs.

"Oh no you won't, now you're gonna sit down here and tell us", Annie shouts and runs up to her.

Annie grabs her wrist and pulls her down from the first step and drags her to the armchair she was sitting in and pushes her gently down in it before she sits down beside me.

We sit here. Quiet. Stella looks at us. We look at Stella.

No one says anything.

"Well?"

It surprises me that it's Finn, saying this.

I shake off the urge to laugh. Finn sees Stella as his sister, so of course he's a bit protective of her.

It's cute how Finn is trying to protect Stella even though he's seven and she's fifteen.

"What he said", Annie says exited.

"What did you do?" I ask.

I try not to sound so exited. But I think I just failed so hard.

"Oh okay!" She bursts out, making us all to jump. "We ate at a restaurant, Marcus insisted on paying everything, he pulled out my chair for me and everything, cheesy I know, but it was soooo cute, oh mom you should have seen it! And than after we ate we kind of just walked around the district and talked. We talked for about two hours. Than... Than he KISSED ME!" Stella screams out the last part and jumps out of the chair. "He kissed me! And I felt ... Sparks. Oh those sparks, and electricity!" Stella starts to spin around and the dress flutters around her and her locks bounces around. "Oh my, I've never felt anything like it! Mom, have you ever felt that?"

Stella stops and looks at me.

I smile.

"Everyday with only the touch of your fathers hand", I smile.

"I finally know what it feels like!" She says.

"The electricity and the sparks?" Peeta asks.

He has a big smile on his face. He's happy about the fact that Stella is so happy.

I take Peetas hand and he squeezes it. And yes. I do feel the sparks right now.

"Yes! But not only that, now I know how it feels like to be..." She stops herself and smiles.

"To be what?" Annie asks, but we both know what Stella is going to say.

"To be in love!" Stella says dreamy.

Stella spins around and spins down into the armchair and sighs tired, but still with a smile on her face.

She really does look like she's in love.

Oh our little girl has grown up so much. She's almost a women now. And she's in love. In love!

Annie bounces up and down. She's so exited.

"Yuck!" Finn says in a disgusted voice.

Stella hears it and sits straight up. She looks at Finn with big but sly eyes.

"You don't know what you're saying because you're so little, just wait until you get older Finny!" She says.

Finn shudders, making everyone laugh.

"Never that's just disgusting!" Finn bursts out.

"I said, just wait and see!" Stella says firmly.

And with that she stands up and runs up the stairs.

We hear Stella's door close.

She's so in love.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

🖋801✒️

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the wait, but now I updated :)

What did you guys think about this chapter, I know that it wasn't very exciting but anyways....

Please vote and comment to tell me what you guys though, because I really want to know, and I really mean it ;)

-Josephine xx

PS: At the side here, you can see a picture of Stella, (Aria Wallace)