4- The Usual

SPIKE'S POV

Giles was sleeping in Buffy's old room while Buffy and I cuddled in her mums old room. Every night sleeping with her was perfect. I laid on my back and she slept on her side with her head on my chest and her arms around around me. I placed my arm on her back and pulled her in closer. I loved being this close to her, I loved everything about her.

It was around 5am when I was awoken by the door bell and then some banging, it was 5 in the morning who could it be?

'Mmm what was that?' Buffy asked sleepily rolling over to face me

'I think someone's at the door' I told her

'Probably just some kids trying to prank us' Buffy mumbled

'Yeah you're probably right' I laughed lying back down and wrapping my arms around her. Buffy was asleep again instantly but I couldn't, it was still dark outside and it called my name so badly. I quietly got up leaving Buffy asleep by herself and tip toed down stairs, I'll just check whether it was a prank or not, there wasn't any harm.

I could see two shadows outside the door, I opened it and was shocked to see Willow and Tara standing in front of me.

'Surprise' they whispered together, 'sorry we know it's early'

'No don't be come in, come in' I pleaded 'we thought some kids were just pulling a prank on us'

'Oh sorry' Willow laughed, 'it's been 8 months though and we hear Giles is here? So we thought we should have another reunion'

'Sounds good, so how was Rome?' I asked.