19- The Usual Beating of Willy the Snitch

BUFFY'S POV

'Where's Angelus staying?' I asked Willy while Spike held his arms back and I repeatedly punched him in the face.

Willy tried spitting the blood out of his mouth, 'Angelus? What are you talking about he's dead? You killed him!'

'What about Drusilla?' I shouted at him

'Ah yeah, nah Drusilla I may have heard something' Willy said slyly 'is this a jealous girlfriend revenge thing?' he asked trying to joke

Spike got angry and threw Willy on the ground, the rage brought out his vampire face and he held Willy up by the collar 'where is she staying?!' he yelled shaking Willy around.

'Okay! Okay!' Willy said backing down to the threat 'it's not far from here, it's a white house with really perfect hedges or something, I don't know!'

Spike threw him to the ground and shook his vampire face away.

'Sorry I hate you seeing me like that pet' he told me

'I don't mind' I smiled touching his face with my right hand, I turned to leave and held my hand out for him, he grabbed it and as we were leaving I could see him give the rest of the demons in the bar the finger and I laughed a bit.

'What was that for?' I giggled

'Oh you know, just telling them to stick it since I'm the one who got the slayer' he said smugly

'You know not all demons want to date me, it's just you'

He smirked at me 'oh well, least I'm getting shagged they aren't'

'Play your cards right' I told him

'Ohh really?' he laughed 'don't need to play no cards, all I got to do is take my shirt off'

'Oh shut up' I said trying to hide my embarrassed face, he started playfully poking me in the sides and I started giggling crazily.

'Should I take it off right now?' He asked jokingly going to take off his shirt

'Stop!!' I replied laughing while pushing his hands down to stop him lifting his shirt, I pointed my finger at him 'now no more joking around, this is serious. Let's go to the house' I said starting the walk there

'How do you know where it is?' he asked running to catch up with me

'Can't be that hard to find, Willy said it's not far from here and by the sounds of it, it sounds like a fancy looking house, and well look around, it should stick out' I explained.