54- School Girl Crush

SPIKE'S POV

We were back home and Buffy had gone a little crazy locking all the doors and windows, saying she never wanted to see Jessica again. It made me kind of sad to see how insecure she was about our relationship; I never thought she'd be one to get jealous.

'Buffy we still need her for our plan to work' I tried to explain to her but she wouldn't listen to me, she was already on the phone to Willow explaining what had happen, I couldn't believe I was watching her have a gossip fest with her best friend.

'Oh my gosh, Willow could hardly believe me when I told her' Buffy sighed after hanging up the phone 'she said Jessica seemed to innocent, goes to show you never really know a person'

'Buffy we need Jessica for the plan' I said again hoping she would listen

'We don't, someone else can torture Drusilla' she shrugged not putting much thought into it

'No, we need Jessica because it is believable, Jessica has a motive!' I snapped

'Why are you standing up for her? Buffy asked shyly

'How am I standing up for her?' I questioned 'I am not the one who is acting crazy about a teenager having a stupid crush on me'

'I was once a teenager with a crush on an old vampire' she told me 'except this time it makes sense because she's also a vampire'

'Well, too bad because I love you and I'm not going anywhere'

Buffy smiled weakly. 'I'm sorry for acting so crazy, I don't know what's wrong with me' she said

'Nothing is wrong with you love'

'I should find Jessica and speak to her' she said 'try and explain things and understand'

'Okay' I smiled giving her a hug, but I had a slight gut feeling that Buffy might stake her.