13- Jessica the "vampire slayer"

BUFFY'S POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, the gang suggested that we ask Jessica to help us take down Angelus. Who even is this Jessica girl anyway!?

'Maybe she goes to school?' Xander offered 'we could go and look around there'

'She's new in town so maybe the motel?' Willow suggested

'I'm the slayer' I told them 'we don't need her'

'Buffy... There isn't any reason to get defensive or jealous, she's young, we could help her'

'The council is obviously helping her, and they obviously forgot I'm employed here'

'I have to sleep' Anya told everyone

'Of course, are you alright?' Xander asked concerned about her

'I'm fine thanks Xand'

'I'll get the sheets' I mumbled climbing back up the stairs, I heard the usual footsteps follow me.

'Alright?' Spike asked

'Never been better' I replied

'I think you were better before, when you know' he smirked placing his hand on my hip.

'Do you think we should help her?' I asked him

'I think everyone needs some guidance Buffy, but the way she fought you, she seemed alright. Not as good as you!' He replied honestly

'Thank you' I smiled 'for always being honest'

Spike and I were back in my bedroom, Willow and Tara were in the spare bedroom, Xander and Anya in my Mum's old room and Giles, who offered anyway, slept on the lounge.

I silently cuddled Spike, he could sense my eyes were still open. He snuggled down so he could face me.

'What's wrong?' he asked

'Oh you know, another slayer, my ex is back, your ex is back and yeah, no biggie' I laughed

'We can handle my ex, your ex seems a little trickier and honestly don't worry about the slayer thing' he told me 'maybe we could explain to the council that Sunnydale has never been better and you're doing a great job at it'

'When did you get so smart and sweet?' I asked him giggling a little

'Since I fell in love with you' he smiled 'so Anya's baby, demon or human?'

'I have no clue, quite strange isn't it, I mean Anya looked normal as a demon?' I questioned

'Is it weird that I'm excited to find out?' He asked

'A little' I laughed.

The next morning I woke up prepared to call the council and calmly explain that Jessica should be sent back to wherever she came from. I was practising the speech in my head while Spike got dressed.

'I can't wait till everyone's gone so you don't have to keep getting dressed' I told him

'You'd love that wouldn't you?' he smirked

'Yes, I quite literally would' 

We both went to exit the room when the ground started to shake a little and Giles could be heard screaming. We quickly rushed downstairs to find the rest of the gang running out of the kitchen and into the lounge room. I looked around, the TV was gone and some books had fallen off the shelf, I raised my eyebrows at Spike with a confused look on my face.

'Buffy I'm sorry, but... A black hole appeared and swallowed your TV' Giles informed me

I started to laugh a bit, 'sorry what?' I asked

'I'm not joking!' Giles pleaded 'a black hole appeared and your TV vanished into it.'