17- Jessica's Origin Story Part 2

JESSICA'S POV

The man talked about all the places he'd travelled to and it sounded like a dream. It sounded as if he'd been alive for hundreds of years, the way he was so detailed about events and history.

'I'm a history major' he told me 'I just can't get enough history it's so interesting' 

'Definitely' I replied mindlessly staring into his eyes as if nothing else was going on around me. Time flew by and I felt like I had lived the same life as him, he was so intriguing, his eyes swept you up and pulled you in, made you want more. 

'I'd love if you came back to mine, I'd love to show you some of the history stuff I've been working on' he smiled

My mouth instantly said yes before my brain could even comprehend what was happening.

'You never told me your name?' I asked as I walked by his side back to his place

'Oh I didn't did? It's Angel, it's an old family name' he laughed a little

'Angel? That's beautiful, so pure and innocent' I replied 'I'm Jessica' 

'Tell me more about England Jessica, and your parents' he asked 

'Oh my parents died actually, quite recently' I frowned

'Oh I am so sorry! I should not have asked, mine are both gone as well' he told me looking sad 'they were murdered, both drained of their blood so viciously. It was awful'

'Really?' I asked 'I am sorry to hear that, mine were drained of blood as well. What a sick way to kill someone'

'I agree' he said

We arrived at a small white house with beautiful and pristine hedges and flowers out the front. He took me to the front door and lead me up to his study, he pulled out a book and started telling me dates about when and where they first occurred.

'Wait sorry what are these?' I asked confused

'Oh sorry I thought it was obvious. They're vampires' he told me 'look at the detail here, they date back centuries'

'Vampires don't exist' I replied 'no matter how much information there is and how much history, vampires are not real'

'How can you be so sure'

'I just am, look I am sorry I think I should go'

He stepped in front of me 'please don't, I'm sorry, the history just intrigues me' he apologised 

'It's fine' I replied 

He placed his hand on my waist and looked into my eyes, 'you're so beautiful' he said softly running his fingers over my cheeks and through my hair. My heart wouldn't stop racing but I wanted him to kiss me so bad, I closed my eyes and lent forward a bit and opened my mouth ever so slightly.

'I've always wanted to turn a slayer into a vampire' he said coldly

'Wait what!?' I yelled opening my eyes, two yellow eyes surrounded by a twisted face stared back at me, but it was too late. I screamed as he plunged his fangs into my neck and drank my blood. Tears fell down my face as he pulled away and forced me to drink his blood, I tried to pull away but I was already too weak, I slowly slid down his body and onto the floor feeling cold.

. . .

I awoke with a panic on the floor, quickly sitting up, the sun pierced through the window and burnt my skin. I screamed and jump back onto the wall and slid down hiding myself from the window. Standing in the door way to the room in front of me was the man.

'How the hell are ya and welcome to the land of the undead' he said 'I'm Angelus, if you hadn't figured that out by now, I mean you didn't figure it out before? I knew that you hadn't seen my face when I emerged out of the cauldron, so I knew I could fool you for a little while, but for a whole night? Wow. Even after you finally asked my name and I said 'Oh I'm Angel' you still couldn't connect the dots. Blinded by love at first sight were we? How sweet'  

'What have you done to me?!' I yelled at him

'I turned you into a vampire' he laughed 'I bet your morals are all out of whack now aren't they sweetheart?'

'I don't care' I told him 

'Hm not the outcome I was hoping for' he frowned 'I thought you'd be completely devastated, torn between your destiny of slaying vampires and your vampire instincts, however you've just gone full humanity-less'

'Once it's dark I'm out of here' I told him 

'Good, you were only one small step in my plan anyway' he said frowning slightly and turning into the dark room.