23- Don't anger a Vampire

BUFFY'S POV

The clock ticked over to 2 AM, I lied awake while surprisingly enough Spike slept. I couldn't take all this not knowing what was happening stuff, where was Jessica right now? I knew it was the wrong thing to do but I quietly got up and got dressed, I snuck downstairs and slipped out the door. It was so cold and I regretted only grabbing a thin jacket, I had no idea where Jessica would be, but I had to find her and help her, or worse come to worst, stake her.

I circled the grave yard but only saw one lonely vampire man, he looked new and seemed so lost, which only made me feel worse about Jessica. Yes, I was the slayer trained and destined to kill vampires, but when I thought about the fact that they turned innocent people who then work up and were left with no guidance, it made me feel really bad for them. 

It clicked in my brain that maybe Jessica went to her hotel, that was probably the last place she felt safe and maybe she had to grab some things, maybe she was going to leave Sunnydale. She probably thought I was going to kill her. 

I arrived at Jessica's hotel and through her window I could see her in there hurriedly packing her bags, so she was going to leave. I knocked on the door and could see her looking around, she ignored the knock and started to pack even quicker. I broke the lock on the door and opened it, she screamed jumping behind her suitcase.

'Please I just want to talk' I told her holding up my hands to show I wasn't holding a stake

'There's nothing to talk about, I was young and stupid and I made a mistake okay!' she yelled at me

'I was young and stupid once too, I always thought I had to take on bad guys by myself, but I learned it is better with a team' I explained to her

'I didn't try to take him on' she mumbled 'I didn't know it was him, he was so dreamy and nice'

'Oh' I replied letting my thoughts trail off 'I see' 

'I was a fool, it didn't click to me that it was Angelus and before I knew it he was biting my neck and I was drinking his blood' she frowned

'I'm sorry' I said 'you don't have to leave though, vampire's can be good' 

'No they can't' she replied reaching under her pillow and throwing a knife at me, it just missed my head and got stuck in the door.

'CAREFUL!' yelled a crazy voice from outside the door

Jessica eye's widen and she seemed scared, however, I rolled my eyes.

'Drusilla what are you doing here?' I asked

'Just came to spice things up in this little fire going on here' she replied staring at the ceiling 

'Are you okay?' Jessica asked her holding another knife up

'She's just crazy' I explained 'she's the one who raised Angelus, so technically everything that happened to you is her fault' 

'Ah yes' Drusilla smiled evilly 'I been in England for a while though, quite lovely over there, killed some old men and some parents I think' 

'You what?' Jessica snapped 'whose parents?'

'Yours' she replied and instantly vanished

Jessica started screaming and throwing knifes at me, I hid behind the door and tried to reason with her, but she just got angrier. Stuff was being thrown everywhere and next thing I knew a hand had grabbed me and pulled me outside, it was Spike. 

Buffy and Spike: The ReturnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara