53- What?

BUFFY'S POV

Spike and Jessica finally left and I snuck upstairs to Jessica's room, lucky for me I never installed locks on any of the doors. I opened her door and everything seemed normal besides the big cloth that covered one of her walls behind a writing desk. I was confused and annoyed that she had used nails to hang this up, this wasn't her house! I was so annoyed I quickly ran forward and pulled the nails out of the walls, two big holes that I would somehow have to cover up. The cloth fell and my mouth fell to the floor, there on the wall was a shrine. My blood was boiling and my skin was crawling, it was a shrine to Spike! Spike is my boyfriend, he is the love of my life and we've taken in some teenager whose up in her room mooning over him! I quickly rushed downstairs and out of the house to find Spike, I can't believe I just sent him out with her, this is probably her dream come true. I was running down the street when I noticed someone running towards me, it was Spike.

'Oh thank god' I said

'She's in love with me' Spike spat

'I know' I replied

'How do you know? She just told me!'

'She what?' I shouted 'I went into her room and found a shrine for you'

'What?' he shouted back

'This is too weird' I told him 'where is she now?'

'I don't know, I told her I was committed to you and she stormed off'

'Well, I don't care, let's not find her and just go home' I replied grabbing his hand and leading him back to the house