44- Don't worry babe

SPIKE'S POV

'Babe' Buffy yelled walking through the front door

'Yeah' I called out from the kitchen

'I can't lie to you' she blurted out 'because I love you and lies are how drama starts'

'What's going?' I asked

'This book' she replied pulling the brown, leather notebook from behind her and placing it down on the kitchen counter top. 'It's not just about how to kill Drusilla, it's about how to kill you as well'

'Oh' I frowned 'what does it say?'

'Ah' Buffy said 'I never actually read it'

'What do you mean?' I asked, confused

'Well I got to the part that said 'How to kill Spike' and I stopped reading immediately'

'Oh love' I laughed, 'give it here' I leaned over and took the book from her.

I quickly skimmed through the pages about how to kill Drusilla and nearly laughed, the only insane person here was Mr Braxton thinking that either Angelus or I had a hold on Drusilla. She was her own person; she was just lonely and wanted Angelus back, she will always and only look out for herself. Not to mention that he thinks Buffy would be stupid enough to fall for a plan where she gets herself trapped with Angelus and Drusilla, I got to the part that explained how I supposedly would die.

How to kill Spike:

· Biggest weakness: Buffy Summers

Spike for some unknown reason has fallen in love with the current slayer, Buffy Summers. She is probably one of the strongest slayers we have seen, his obsession may be due to the fact that he enjoys killing slayers, is that his ultimatum? We'll probably never know.

If all goes to plan with killing Drusilla and Buffy Summers dies, Spike would be so outraged and upset it would make killing him easier because he would be weakened. Carry out plan 1.

If plan 1 fails and Buffy Summers is still alive then, killing Spike could be trickier than intended.

Buffy should be used as bait to lure Spike somewhere, your vampire strength should help take him on. Fight Hard Jessica.

'This is stupid' I told Buffy putting the notebook down and turning to finish her dinner.

'What is?' she replied grabbing the notebook back 'oh, why does it seem like he hates me more than you and Drusilla?'

I laughed 'I think he just doesn't care if you end up dying, but it's stupid because he thinks you're that easy to kill'

'I guess' she mumbled

'He's a watcher, he should know the strength of a slayer, and look at this, he basically tells Jessica to just fight me and hopefully win, seems unlikely'

'Excuse me?' Jessica responded walking down the stairs 'you think I couldn't beat you?'

'That was your watchers plan, have Buffy die and have me be physically incapable of doing anything and you killing me or you and me fighting till the death' I explained

'You ignored the question, you think you could beat me?' she asked again

'It's nothing personal love, I've killed 2 slayers and technically you're just a vampire now, I can kill them in my sleep'

'Give me the notebook' Jessica demanded, Buffy hesitated holding onto it tight

'It's okay baby, give it to her' I said looking at Buffy 'the notebook is worthless'

Buffy reluctantly handed over the notebook and Jessica stormed upstairs.