41- Opening the Mystery

BUFFY'S POV

'What was his problem?' Jessica asked us walking back into the kitchen

'I just don't think he really understands' Spike told her 'he's wired differently than you and I'

'I mean I told him I would kill Drusilla and that isn't good enough for him? God even now my whole life has changed and I'm still not good enough for him, it's ridiculous'

'Don't be silly Jessica' I said 'you are good enough, like Spike said he just doesn't understand' I was trying to comfort her best as I could but my eyes couldn't stop twitching at the notebook she was holding, unfortunately Jessica noticed.

'Here' she said 'you clearly want it more than I do, and I don't want his help on killing Drusilla'

'Oh, no it's okay' I tried to convince her

'Buffy take it' she said thrusting the book into my hands 'I'll be upstairs' she ran upstairs and Spike turned to look at me, I was holding the notebook in my hands, I couldn't believe it.

'Well go on, are you going to read it?' Spike asked raising his eyebrows

'Yeah' I replied heading upstairs myself.

I sat down on my bed eager to open up the brown leather book and read the words Mr Braxton had been so viscously writing down.

How to kill Drusilla:

· Know her weaknesses

Drusilla is insane and that fact shouldn't be forgotten but also the fact that she is extremely clever, she has been surviving without the help of her former lover Spike for some time now. She has been a lone wolf and has been surviving! There once was a point where she was incapable of doing anything by herself, even feeding but now her strength is enormous, definitely something to watch out for!

· Her lengthy love for Angelus

Deep down Drusilla has a crazy, burning love for Angelus; she will do anything he says because she is desperate to keep that part of her past alive. There was even a time when she would have chosen him over Spike.

· Spike

Another one of her loves is Spike; he is also a weakness because it reminds her of when she helped him, a weak man. Uncertain now if she would chose him over Angelus, probably not due to his complicated and weird relationship with Buffy the Slayer!

· She isn't as dumb as she sounds

Drusilla can't easily be tricked but she can always be tempted.

I advice using Buffy as bait, that would lure Angelus and more than likely Drusilla will tag along, you could even kill both if the opportunities presents itself. Cross bows will definitely come in handy when trying to kill 2 vampires, I suggest getting them trapped in a room, with Buffy inside, let them devour her, it does not matter. In this room is a perfect opportunity to torture them for their sins and then possibly leaving them in the room until morning and collecting their dust.

Step 2: How to kill Spike:

I slammed the book shut. This was meant to be on how to kill Drusilla, Mr Braxton never said anything about killing Spike, Spike didn't need to be killed! So what he was a vampire, he did nothing wrong to Jessica or her watcher.

There was a knock on the bedroom door, 'anything interesting?' Spike asked opening the door slightly.

'No' I yelled back a little too quickly

'What's wrong?' he asked

'It's really just boring stuff, facts about Drusilla I already know' I lied to him 'I need to go see Willow though'

'Alright, see you for dinner yeah?' he asked

'Yeah' I replied walking up to him and kissing him on the cheek.