Chapter 8

Anna

"Good job Ms. Sparks," says the photographer.

"Thank you, Mr. Jan," I say. Well, at least I know his name now.

I go straight to the dressing room right after the last shot, and I notice that Mr. Black is not around.

"Oh my gosh!" I nearly jump away from the door when I open the room.

Mr. Black is in here already, leaning against the big-sized mirror.

"Sweetie, you did an excellent job." his tone of voice is so enough to make me cringe.

"Thank you, Victor." I manage to say and then smile a little at him.

"Where's my make-up artists?" I ask. They still need to clean up my face.

"They left." Huh?

"Already? But how about my make-up?" I ask again as I walk towards the cabinet to at least remove the make-up on my own.

"You should leave it like that," he says, and he comes forward to me.

"No, I don't think I can do that." I protest. Where's the cotton and the liquid thing that wipes away the make-up? Did they bring it with them? Oh no, I need to erase all of this make-up. It's itchy.

"I said leave it like that." His voice rises a little, and what the heck? He's holding my right hand now with his right hand while his left hand is over my left shoulder.

"Mr. Black -"

"Victor. I thought we're already cleared about that." he's really creeping me out.

"What are you doing?!" I blurt out. I can't help it.

"Oh, come on, sweetie Anna, you still owe me a dinner. Perhaps we can have breakfast now." His left-hand roams down on my arm. What the heck is he doing?!

"What are you talking about?!" I jump away from him. Oh gosh, his touch is so eew. I feel so dirty!

"Don't be like that sweetie, I know that you need the money, and I'm going to give you lots if you just..." oh my gosh. I can't. I can't take it anymore!

I run away from him, but then it looks like his reflexes are not yet rotting away. He catches my arm in just a snap.

"Don't touch me!"

"Heck yeah, I know you're just trying to play innocent." Oh my gosh. He's really a crazy perv!

"I said don't touch me! Leave me alone!" I'm shouting now. I don't care anymore if his eardrums would be broken.

"Hey hey, I love that, you're so aggressive, and you're looking so d*** hot!"

"I said, DON'T TOUCH ME!" I muster all the hidden strength in me and bring them to my legs and feet, then with that kind of energy, I kick his balls real hard.

"What the...!" he's now groaning in pain.

"You get what you deserve, Mr. Black. Well, I should not give you respect, for that matter, you're BLACK. You know what I mean?" He's still in pain. It must really be painful because I never had that strength to kick in my entire life.

"You're playing the nice and clean man, but heck - you're not. And do you know what I think? I think that you're always doing this kind of stuff in some of your new models, which is really a no-no for me." his eyes are now wide in shock. Doesn't he know that I can talk like this?

"You've mistaken me, Black. I'm not the kind of girl - a person who you can play with your dirty filthy hands." I speak with distaste. Anger is pulsating in me.