Chapter 29

A/n: Heya! I changed it. I made this chapter longer than the first time I updated it. Also, I decided to make a new cover. Check it out, dear few readers and let me know what you can say. And the necklace, that's the photo up there. Isn't it wonderful?
Just a short glance on my life, Finals is here. And since I'm graduating this coming March 23, our final examinations are way advanced than the non graduating students, so what does that mean? Papers. A lot of it. I have to write an Argumentative Essay about Children, maintaining the focus on politics and then there's also the MOA, MOU, Treaty and Negotiation that I also have to construct for my Treaty Making Subject, plus the Correspondence for my Diplomatic Correspondence subject. And of course, there's also the Art Exhibit event for my ArtApp class.

Pretty busy, huh? Yes.

But of course, I won't forget to update new chapters every now and then. Just also, please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE. Yes, I'm putting them on Bold. Because I am in need of your support, my dear readers. I am in need of some fuel to go on. :)

That's all! Thank you!

~ Miss Elle

_______

Anna

It took us almost fifteen minutes until we were able to get out of the building -safely, without any prying eyes or hushes or person walking in or out at the doorway.

Luke opens the car door for me. I climb up first, of course, and as he closes the door, I make myself comfortable, though I'm kind of fidgety right now. Not even later, Luke hurriedly climbs up at the driver seat and locks the car doors after.

That makes me gulp.

I don't know why, but I keep my eyes darted outside the window as he starts the engine. Once it comes to life, little did I know that there's something up his sleeves.

"Anna..." he calls out my name. A little hesitant me, still I snap my head towards him. Maybe a little sudden cause I felt a small pain on my neck.

"Yes?" There I see a fantastically made bouquet of flowers. It's not big or dramatic like what I've seen on some drama series - it's beautiful, elegant and simple. Plus, it just has a regular size of a bouquet. And before I get carried away to my further description, I must not forget how to react, especially when my heart makes its resounding beat again.

"Oh my gosh...I- I, um.." Shucks to my sudden stuttering.

"For you." he's smiling at me with his eyes glimmering with emotions towards me. How could he be like this? It's unfair! I don't know what to do...

"Thank you..." Holding the bouquet with my hands, I don't know, but I feel...great. It's my first time receiving a bouquet. And it's covering is matchy with my pale pink to an old rose sleeveless dress. The main dress structure is fitted enough, hugging my curves and the pale pink is more like an outer covering, resembling almost like the laces of the dress. Overall, my dress is simple and gentle to my eyes which I like. I just hope it's also good enough for Luke.

I'm trying to feel the texture of every flower under my touch. The red and pink roses, the carnation and the tulips...oh wow.

They're all made with a precise formation inside the bouquet which made each one of them striking as a whole.

I guess the sweet smile on my face won't be coming off easily. I can't help but feel the blossoming warmth in my chest.

"I love your smile." Luke notices it too. I give the same smile to him.

"Thank you, Luke"

"But it's not just the bouquet." Luke speaks.

"What do you mean?" I look at his face and my eyes linger there for a moment until they drop down to his hands. His hand is extended in front of me again, having a small red velvet box on top of his palm.