Chapter 28

A/n: Hola my dear readers! I just want to thank those people who added my story on their reading lists - you don't know how happy I am for that. I hope y'all continue to support me through voting and by spreading the word. I know the numbers are still few, but I'm thankful for all those people who support this story.

Happy reading! See you on the next update.

~ Miss Elle

________

Anna

Today is Sunday.

The last day of the Semester break.

After that stressing and mind blowing situation that occurred last Monday, he never came back to the shop again - because I told him not to do that ever again. And out of the blue, Luke insisted to take me out for a date.

A date.

A real date.

It's not that we haven't gone on a date before, in fact, we've been going out after my work for the last six days.

We've been having dinner together, played in the arcades, went to a theme park, watched movies together and calling each other before we even sleep. I must say, all those pretty normal things are done by some dating people, I've already experienced them - finally.

But this one is gonna be different, as what he's been telling me.

Luke wants to take me to a formal dining restaurant in a high-end mall at the neighboring city.

Formal dining.

I don't know why I'm feeling agitated and I'm kind of panicking right now. Maybe because I haven't gone out for a formal dinner before and since I don't have any experience for that, obviously I don't have any appropriate dress for the occasion. Actually, I can refuse his invitation in just a simple no. But I don't want to do that either.

And the worst case - Cindy's not yet here.

("Ahahaha - Annie! You can't really live without me!")

Yes, I'm with the phone, talking to her right now.

"Cindy, I'm shorthanded here." I hate to call her and ask to her advice but it's a quick help that I can use.

("Haha - I know! Haha")

"What can I do? I mean, what should I do?"

("Annieee! Damn! Haha haha") I think I might regret soon calling her. She's been laughing at me for a good time now.

"Just tell me what I should do. What to wear, and the make-up? And um, what I should do with my hair?

("I'm crying right now, Annie!") I bet she is. Laughing so hard at me! She's breathing harsher now, due to her ear deafening laugh.

"Cindy —"

("Haha haha, I know, I know. If you could just hear yourself - haha!") I might just as well shut up first to get her attention. Yes, I should do that. I put the phone on loudspeaker, get up from my bed and go fetch myself a glass of water.

("Annie, you're really funny, ya know? Haha!") She will probably be quiet soon...

("Come on, tell me what time is it - oh, it's 7:00 in the morning, Annie and your date is gonna be at 18:00! Aren't you so stressed? Haha!") A part of me just want to laugh with her, but I can't. Because kidding aside, I'm really stressed about this. And honestly speaking, I didn't have a good sleep last night thinking about what's going to happen today.