Author's Note

Hello everyone!

Let me just take this moment to once again, express my gratitude to all my readers and also express how happy I am in finishing the Heartbeat Song story.

Looking back, I just realized that I was able to start the story in the year 2016. But for some reason here and there, it has been put on hold while I was working with other stories (that, later on, ended up being discarded by me as well). I was just able to start working on it again in the year 2018. During that year, although I started working with the story once again, I was busy trying to meet all ends after my College graduation. As you all know, this humble writer is not born with good economic capability, and so I had to work hard to support my family. Anyway, let's not get too personal haha. 

Now, it's the year 2020 and amidst the Covid19 pandemic, finally, I was able to finish the story. 

You must have been wondering why it took me that long amount of time in writing the Heartbeat Song story. Last year, I made a resolve to really begin working on the story once again and thankfully, I was able to do it, although there were wide gaps of time in updating, by the end of the year, I was almost done. 

When 2020 came, during the first quarter, I started editing the previous chapters while finishing the story. And then voila ~ I'm finally done! >o<

I'm really happy to finally did it - once and for all, I was able to finish a story. Truly, it was not easy, but it's all worth it. And just like what I announced on the epilogue, there will be a sequel for the Heartbeat Song story - and yes, such a tragic ending won't be the end for our story. I, myself, is not a fan of tragic endings, so you must not worry, I got you! >,~

Although I still don't know when I'll begin writing the second part, I will surely start writing it within this year. And just to share with you guys - I'm also considering to continue writing my previous unpublished stories. In the meantime, I will try to edit the story whenever I can. 

But for now, I'm encouraging you guys to visit my WordPress site. You will surely see me there!

Just copy the link below or go to my profile, you will see the same link over there - you can just click it and you'll automatically be headed to my WordPress site. Make sure to visit it! You will find some goodies over there.

https://ofwordsandcolours.wordpress.com

This is all for now.

Once again, thank you for all the support. I'm really grateful from the bottom of my heart.

Hugs and kisses to y'all!

Take care!

~ Miss Elle