Chapter 59

A/n: Well, well, well, hello everyone! I'm back again with yet another update! It's also been almost a month now since I started my job in the government. I'm still adjusting and there will always be a lot of things to learn, but I'm good. I'm happy with my job and so you should also be happy with me! :) Just kidding, I know I should not force someone to be happy, anyway...
To answer the previous question: Milk tea or coffee? What do you think is my answer?
Drumroll, please...
Milk tea!
It's pretty obvious, I think. But I don't know, maybe most of you love coffees, but not me. However, it doesn't also mean that I don't drink coffee. I do drink coffee, I just prefer milk tea over it.
And for the next question: Meat or vegetables? Drop your answers down below and let me know about it! Also, please continue to support my story by voting and sharing this to some of your friends.
I'll see you all again soon! But for now, let's get into the chapter, shall we?

~ Miss Elle
________

Anna

Jingle bell Jingle bell Jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring
Snowin' and blowin' up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun...

(Jingle bell rock loudly playing)

BAM. BAM.

BAM. BAM. BAM.

("Freaking Maria! Turn off your freaking audio!")

BAM. BAM. BAM.

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time..

("Turn it off now! Or I'll sue you!!")

BAM. BAM. BAM.

Today is a special day.

("I'm definitely going to sue you, Maria!")

Yup, it's my dearest best friend's birthday.

And if there is one distinct indication that today is her birthday, it's the -

BAM. BAM.

Nope, it's not the loud banging at the door.

BAM. BAM. BAM.

It's not really the banging.

Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square
In the frosty air...

Yes, it's the Christmas song.

("Mariaaaaa!!! I really hate youuuu!!!")

What a bright time, it's the right time
To rock the night away

But particularly, it's the never-ending tradition of Maria, Cindy's neighbour. Maria's room is right beside her, and Maria's tradition is to play that Jingle bell rock song every first of December.

She's been consistently doing that for the past 4 years, every 6:00 AM in the morning when everyone is still sound asleep.

Especially, Cindy.

Cindy loves sleeping, and waking up abruptly from very loud music is a big NO-NO for her.

But obviously, this kind of situation has been going around for years and Cindy is also consistently growling and barking at Maria's door every first day of December, the day of her birthday.