Chapter 60

A/n: Yey! We're in the 60th chapter now. I know that this story has taken quite a lot of time to write, considering all the dramas and happenings in my life. Nevertheless, I'm glad that up until now, I have the resolve to finish it (although it's not discovered by many yet).

Now, for my answer to the previous question: Meat or vegetables? Of course, my answer is both! I'm not a vegan, that's for sure. But I always wanted to keep a healthy lifestyle, though obviously, I'm not having that kind of life.

Anyway, for the next question: Heels or Flats? Which type of shoes do you prefer the most? Comment your answers down below!

Enjoy ~

~ Miss Elle
________

Matthew

Driving in the middle of the night is not a problem for me.

"Matthew... It's so hot..."

But with her, drunk, inside the car is.

When she called me to fetch her, I didn't notice back then that she's already drunk. So, as per our mutual agreement, we had a couple of drinks before we decided to go. 

And now, she's already on her limits.

"Matthew, why is it so hot in here?" She's been shifting on her seat every now and then.

"Stay still, we're near your place now." 

"What?" she hisses.

"What, what?" 

"I told you that I'm not going to go home." Alright, now we're having the same conversation again.

"Anna, it's best for you to rest up after getting drunk."

"I want to go to your place!" There she is again.

Believe me or not, she's been pressing that on me three times now while I'm driving.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you right away when we reached your place."

"Matthew..." she abruptly snatches my arm, making me put the car on an abrupt stop as well. 

Phew.

Good thing its midnight now and the road is rather vacant than its usual traffic state, or else, we will be getting into trouble right now.

"Matthew, I told you already... I don't want to go homeee" Anna is really drunk right now. And I should be careful - for both of our sake.

"Anna, you can't go to my place..."

"Whyyyy?" She's now playing with my hand as she holds it dearly. 

Oh, Anna...what am I to do with you?

"We can't be alone in my place. Felicia isn't there right now."

"To care with Felicia, isn't it good that we'll be alone...you and I..."

Oh, damn.

As much as the idea seems to be great, I just...

I just can't do that to Anna.

"Matthew...don't you want to be alone with me?" 

"Anna..."

"You love me, don't you?"

"Of course, I do." Anna moves a little closer towards me, encircling her arms around me.

I gulp.