Chapter 25

A/n: Hello my dear, wonderful readers! Since I'm totally inspired by an increase view of this story, although few, but it's still an increase and I'm still so happy about it. I'm pumped up! So here I bring to all of you, the kind of Luke and Anna closure in this chapter. Enjoy!

Please continue to support me by continuous reading, voting and spreading the word! You can also let me know what you think about this story through your comment, so there's no need to hesitate.

Thank you! God bless and have a wonderful day!

~ Miss Elle

________

Anna

The party was a blast.

I never had a Halloween party like what happened last night. We did go home after midnight. And that doesn't necessarily mean that only me and Cindy.

Luke is with me.

He's actually still asleep now.

Not beside me on my bed. But on the floor, of course. I just gave him a comforter, a pillow, and a blanket to get him through the night and seems like he's okay with it cause he's sleeping like a baby.

From my sleeping position, I slowly and carefully lift my upper body and sit on the bed. I'm not using the alarm on my phone anymore. I just now trust my body clock. Besides, it's a good thing now or else, I might wake him up.

I look at his direction. It's actually rude to stare at someone when they're asleep, but I can't resist the urge to just stare on his face which is as fresh as the early morning sun with the cool and relaxing breeze coming from the mostly mint grasses. His facial features can't be denied. His eyes, his thick but in good shape brows, his nose, the lips with a perfect curve - they're all symmetrical, making him undoubtedly attractive and handsome.

It's really a good sight.

Especially in the morning.

And this particular thing hasn't crossed my mind ever. That there will come a day that I will wake up with such a beautiful sight of a special person in my life.

I can't ward off the smile in my face.

"Hey..." Oh my gosh.

"H-hey. I mean -" I quickly turn my head away from him. Did he just catch me staring and smiling, like an idiot, at him?

"Good morning..."

"Oh, yes! Good morning it is!" Oh my gosh. Why do I feel like my vocal cords aren't functioning well now? Like the timbre of my voice has risen up from alto to soprano? Oh gosh.

"You seem pretty lively." He stands up and picks up his pillow. Well, basically not his pillow, it's mine.

"Yeah, it's - it's the s-sun! Right! Yeah! Look!" I point out to the window. Good thing I don't have the nervous trembling of finger or else, he might as well conclude that I'm being girly nervous in front of him now - so early in the morning! After what happened last night...

No! I don't want to think about the bad happenings.

And I don't want to think of the err, well, the sweet and... kind of romance that happened last night...either!

The bed produces a sound. Like someone just —

Oh my gosh...

"Can I join you?" He asks as he sit right next beside me. My heart is beating crazily in my chest, but given that information, I don't know what possess me but my body shifted and move a little to give him some more space to sit close to me. Great.