Chapter 66

Matthew

As the wind blows against her face, I can't help but see the bright sun that's shining around us becomes even brighter. Damn. It actually feels like I'm completely blinded by the brightness, as she flashes her big vibrant smile towards me.

I brought Anna to a paradise-like beach resort. It is not so far from our city, but definitely one of the most underrated beautiful beaches around.

We arrived here yesterday and so far, we're absolutely enjoying our time together.

She didn't get to attend her classes today, and I, on the other side, I've already informed my coach that I won't be around today.

Tomorrow is the official start of the preparation of our team for the next upcoming game.

Although there's a lot of things to happen after our sweet weekend getaway... this kind of moment can't be spoiled. This moment is priceless.

"Looks like you're in a trance," she teases as her hair flawlessly dance with the wind.

"How could I not be," circling my arms around her waist, I gently make her sit on my lap, "when I'm with you?" kissing her, she giggles cheerfully.

"Stop that!" she pleads as I trail soft kisses from the side of her mouth down to her neck.

"How I wish we could stay here forever," I murmur against her heated skin.

"Nope – we have to return to - oww," she grabs my hair and pulls me closer to her.

"Oh, Anna," I can't stop myself from trailing kisses all over her as my hands can't keep traveling from her body.

"Matt...," she whispers. Her breath is starting to change. She's trying her best to maintain her composure, and I applaud her for that, because as for myself – I've been long gone crazy, lost under her spell.

Drawing her closer to me, I bring my mouth on hers. In just a matter of millisecond, fire meets with fire.

The sounds of the crashing waves, the humming of the birds around, the not so loud noise of some people not so far from us, and the overall serenity of the place - they all seem to disappear in an instant.

It's just Anna and me, right here, at this moment.

And I don't think that I'll ever get tired of this.

"Anna..." Where the heck did you come from?

I never thought that such a woman will ever be able to put up with me. I was a spoiled brat and good for nothing, for all I care. Basketball is the only thing I take interest in, not until I laid my eyes on her.

She has this gentleness and stubbornness both at the same time with vigor and charm that were able to penetrate to my stubborn, self-absorbed heart.

It was not easy.

It was not an easy journey to have her.

Heck, she's special, and it's all worth it.

I love her so much.

The kiss deepens as Anna positions herself on top of me, caging me between her soft thighs.

"Oh, Anna..." I moan as my nerves down there becoming extra sensitive.

"Matt..."

The longing deep within is becoming hard to control.

My heart is running wild as our tongues intertwine in an intoxicating sweet rhythm.

It's getting hotter and hotter...

And then it's gone --

"Matthew..." When I open my eyes, Anna looks so beautiful, as always.