Chapter 51

A/n: I love listening to classical, instrumental or any emotional music when its raining. That's my answer to my last question - and yep! I know, I know - it's been quite a while since I updated again. My dear friends, I'm currently balancing my time while having a real job in the real world. That's the reason why I was MIA for the past few weeks. I hate that I haven't gotten any chance to update, so now, I'm glad that I'm gonna be able to update this story again.

I would also like to thank the few readers whose been voting to this story - I truly appreciate you guys - thanks a lot! A big hug from me! Please continue to read, vote, comment and share this story. It'll mean a lot for me.

And for the next question - What's the best flavor of ice cream that you enjoy the most?

You'll find out my answer in the next chapter. Don't worry, dear readers, I'm gonna make more effort to update every now and then and finish this story soon.

See you all next chapter and happy reading!

~ Miss Elle

________

Anna

The weekend is here.

Matthew and I have been discreet on our relationship so far - even though we're still not officially in a relationship yet.

I know that we're living in the 21st century now. But I can't still give him an answer. And for me to be able to do that, first, I need to clear the things between Luke and I.

And that's why I'm here now at Coffee Cozy - with Luke. It's a good afternoon to try and talk things out.

He's currently ordering our drinks.

Our last encounter at the diner where Matthew and I had our little public display of affection is the reason why I ended up with Luke now. He's been trying to contact me and reach out to me ever since the day we had a heated argument. Though I hate to call it an argument, there's nothing I can do about it anymore. It's truly an argument.

But it's now in the past.

'I'll be coming over once he does something inappropriate to you.'

And now, my present is currently bombarding me with text messages when he's just in front of us - literally in front of us. For some reason, he managed to get himself a tinted red car, which is now parked outside the restaurant, right in front of my table.

He can clearly see me - and Luke.

'I'm just here. Do a signal or whatever if you need me, okay?' he texted.

I signal okay to him with my big thumb out.

Luke returns and takes his seat across me.

"Iced choco and two cheesecake for you." he speaks as he gives me my share. He got himself an iced choco as well and a slice of chocolate cake.

"Thanks." I give him a smile.

"I remembered your order the first time we met."

"Oh yes - haha - it was hilarious!"

"Oh, so, you're remembering your situation the first time we met?" I know he's trying to be cool with me and I know I should let him be like that. Coolness is better than intense awkwardness or intense tension in the air.

"Of course, I do - how can I forget about that?" I reach for my fork and start digging on my cheesecake.

"It was an epic day for me." He speaks as if savoring the memories on his mind. Oh, Luke...