Injury

(Y/N)= your name

(C/N)= crush's name

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/N)! I'M GOING TO DIE!" (C/N) dramatically gasped and covered his eyes with his arms. "ROMEO, ROMEO! WHERE ART THOUUU!"

You rolled your eyes and rolled your chair around to face him. This is the third time today that he's been acting over dramatic. Ever since he injured his foot, he was told to stay at home and be taken care of. You didn't know he would be like that but he was (C/N) after all.

"Dude, you're super over dramatic right now," you deadpanned and turned your chair again to work on your laptop.
"Babe, you never care for me," he sulked but you knew it was fake anyway.
"Doctor said you would heal in a couple of days. In that period of time, I'll be quietly working and if you need anything-"
"(Y/N) COME CUDDLE WITH ME!"
"...I meant, anything serious, I'll be there." You finished, rolling your eyes for the who knows what time.
"Well, yes. Isn't being affectionate with my girl the most important of all?"
You were about to blush and smile before he added: "Plus, who wouldn't love to admire this Greek God right here."
You groaned and took a pillow and threw it at his leg and he winced. "Okay, that hurt."
"Go to sleep."
"But I missed you and your touch."
"Keep quiet, then. Go to sleep and soon, you'll be all healed up."
(C/N) sighed and rested his head on the arm of the couch and stared at the ceiling. He closed his eyes for a while and re-opened them. He turned his head to see your back facing him while occasionally scratching your head. What were you doing?

You kept typing on your keyboard when you heard something shifting from behind you. You felt a light pressure on your wheelchair and turned to see (C/N) resting his chin on the arm of it, placing his arms to hold him still.

"(C/N), your leg!"
"Meh, doesn't hurt much," he shrugged and you closed your eyes in frustration.
"Seriously, your wound will get worse."
"It'll heal if you come cuddle with me. You know what they say, love heals everything."
"Who said that?"
"I have no idea."You pinched the bridge of your nose and stood up. You gently grabbed his arm and placed it around you and he lifted himself off before you guys went on the couch. You laid him there and sat at the edge of the couch.
"How did you even manage to crawl from there?" You asked.
"If it means getting a close-up of you, I can do anything. Like Superman."
You chuckled and he took your hand in his. With his other hand, he rubbed your hand with his finger, tracing small patterns on it.
"You should really get to sleep if you want this cast off you as soon as possible," you pointed the cast wrapping his injured foot around. He sighed and agreed with you.
"But I want to spend all my time with you."
"Don't worry, I'll be right here this time." You sat on the rug and rested your head on your arms who were on the edge of the couch and you 2 just stared at each other in silence but your eyes gave all the admiration and love away to one another.

Moments later, his eyes began to slowly close in tiredness before they shut completely. You softly chuckled and placed a kiss on his head before standing up to clean the house a bit, but before leaving, you heard him mumble a small "I love you, (Y/N)..."