Baking

(C/S/N)= crush's sibling's name

(S/B/F/N)= silly best friend's name

--------------------------------------------------

"I have no idea how you do it," (C/N) glared, as he put all his focus on your magical hands that were doing the chocolate frosting.

It was (C/S/N)'s birthday soon and you and (C/N) planned to do a homemade cake for him to show how much you guys love him. Obviously, (C/N) didn't know how to bake, so he asked for your help which you happily agreed to.
"How the fu-"
"Language!"
He looked up at you, eyes wide opened, since he was resting his chin on the counter and placed his hands on the edge of it to hold him still while looking at you putting frosting on the cake. "Did you just say language??"
You smiled at him and put the bowl of chocolate frosting down before checking the oven to see how your cake was doing.
"Can we just go to bed and hug and watch movies?"
"This is for your brother, (C/N). Know some care," you replied and he groaned.
"Fine, I want to help too!" He whined and you looked at him giving a pout before leaning himself on the counter behind him. You walked towards him to face him and looked around.
"How about you cut the strawberries?" You took the box of strawberries out of the fridge and placed it on the counter with a knife besides it. "We'll be making a heart on the cake and it'll be really pretty."
"Pffft," he scoffed and put a chef hat on him. "Easy peasy."
You rolled your eyes at his cuteness and knew he wasn't gonna do it.
10 minutes later.
" (C/N), how did you cut them??" You gasped and looked at the squished strawberries and the really badly cut ones. You didn't expect this at all.
"I can't really control a knife... Haha..." He nervously laughed and you glared at him.
"Seriously!" You sighed and took the strawberries before throwing them out. As you turned, you noticed (C/N) leaning on the counter and ate the chocolate frosting with his finger.
" (C/N) ''! You're putting your germs on it!"
"Me and (C/S/N) are siblings, it'll be fine."
"You forgot the part where she/he also invites his/her friends over."
"...Oh..." He breathed and you looked up.You shook your head again and continued to bake before wrapped his strong arms around you and tightened you in them. You laughed as he placed soft kisses on your neck and head.
"I'm sure the cake won't mind if I take your time on me," you felt him smirking on your neck.
You glanced at the clock and sighed. "You have 5 minutes."
He chuckled and turned you so you were pressed against his chest. "This will be faster than you think, babe."
----------Extra--------
"Yo, guys keep it do-OWN OH SHOOT! MY EYES ARE SCARRED FOR LIFE!" You and (C/N) both pulled away quickly and turned to see (S/B/F/N)cringing at you two.
"Dude, what the f*ck are you doing here?" (C/N) glared at (S/B/F/N) who was rubbing his eyes constantly as if trying to forget the image of you 2 almost getting it on. You raised an eyebrow, is that his way of forgetting?
(S/B/F/N) lowered his hand and dropped his jaw. "DUDE. You're in MY house."
You almost choked. Right, you were baking in (S/B/F/N)'s kitchen since you and (C/N)'s house was in renovation. You facepalmed yourself while (C/N) started to laugh. Stuuupid.