My first

"C/N!" You called out loud, for the fourth time, from your room.
You received silence which made you groan again. Where was he?
You yelled out his name and dragged it out for 3 seconds and still, he wouldn't answer. You were wondering if he sprinted off the window of your apartment because you were pretty sure your neighbour could hear you.
You put your glasses on, stood up and walked outside your room, searching every room and closet. You wouldn't have been surprised if he was hiding in a closet because you once found him playing video games at 3 am when you restricted him to.
You cursed out loud when you saw him laying on the couch in the living room, taking all the space needed because he was that tall, with his earphones plugged in. His legs were dangling off the sofa and you weren't surprised when he had two different socks on.
"Are you kidding me! You were right there this whole time?!" You yelled in frustration. He didn't budge or did any sign that he heard you which irked you even more. "Hey! C/N!" You threw a pillow on his head.
C/N was peacefully watching videos of snails before he got rudely interrupted by a pillow aimed right at his face. He flinched and sat up, glaring at you. "Woman, what do you want?"
"I've been calling you for over 30 minutes while you were ignoring me!"
"I was watching something!"
"Yeah, well lower your volume next time! What if something had happened to me while I was in the shower, huh?" You huffed and walked towards him to throw him another pillow, which he skillfully dodged. You stared at each other before you grabbed another pillow, only for him to jump out of there. You chased after him around the apartment until you both, you especially, were too tired.
"Okay, okay. I'm sorry," he panted, after catching his breath and wiping his glasses. "It was just a really nice video."
You rolled your eyes and sat, clearly annoyed. You didn't notice him take a blanket until he wrapped it around you and put his arms around you. "I'm sorry."
"Whatever."
He looked at you and chuckled. You were going to scoff when suddenly he turned your head, so his lips could meet yours. You were taken by surprise because first, you don't usually kiss with both your glasses on, or make out at all, but since his lips were so soft you just went along.
He gently grabbed your waist to move you on his lap. Things were getting more heated, even with the clinking of your glasses, as you ran your hand through his hair and him tightening his grip on your hips.
Your mind was exploding.
From a pillow fight to this, it was too much for you to take in. You felt like you were going to go KO so as you opened your eyes, you got surprised when you couldn't see anything.
Your boyfriend seemed to also notice something because he started to laugh. Both of you couldn't see because of the steam on your glasses from this make out session.
You choked in embarrassment, but you were kind of relieved that your glasses managed to save you because the relationship was still new, so you weren't used to any of this yet.
"S-Sorry..." you mumbled, wiping your glasses with your shirt.
He shrugged and stood up from his seat before pulling you along. It was quiet for a while, as you two faced each other. You felt his eyes trying to search yours while your eyes were looking anywhere else but him.
He sighed before leaning down and wrapping his arms around you. You were shocked at first, but before you could say anything, he managed to lift you in the air like you weighed nothing.
"AH! Let me go!" You yelled, frantically wriggling around but he kept you in place. He was still laughing while you were thinking of slamming your forehead on this annoying brat.
His laughter soon died down as he noticed you were getting more frustrated. He cleared his throat and walked towards the nearest counter, so he could make you sit on it.
"Hey, look at me," he softly said, and you took a moment before giving your full attention to him, trying to ignore the sparks of your knees touching him, as he put both his hands on either side of you, on the counter.
His expression was gentle and warm as his eyes held what it seemed to be full of wonder in it when he looked at you. "If you're uncomfortable, just tell me. I'm in no rush, at all. I'll wait till you're ready, okay?" You could've sworn he blushed before he leaned back and scratched his neck, a bit nervous.
You let out a small smile before taking his arms only to kiss him again, which he couldn't deny at all.
—-
A/N: it seems like I always apologize for going into hiatus without telling you guys, and I'm again, so sorry.
Am I back?
Idk... Life's been pretty hard on me, but it's my birthday today, and my wonderful friend gifted me this story. So credits to her. Thank you all for the comments left on this book, I do read them, even if I don't get the chance to answer, I do read them.

Ps: this was originally a Jungkook story, so to all the Army out there, you can just replace C/N for Jungkook.
Pss: I went to BTS concert this weekend, and it was.. AMAZING!